ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ

Chapter seven: Shhh, Unknown Emotions

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

That starry night forced the world to continue rotating, letting the sunrise and through the window hitting Daniel's sleepy eyes that sprung open catching Renesmee in his sight as she laid her head in the window for support. Easing himself up he sat next to her properly before laying her down in his lap. Daniel's once so heavy eyes soften looking down at Renesmee that cuddled for warmth into him.

"Why did you have to come after me?" narrowing his eyes, watching her shiver.

Like the non-gentleman he is, Daniel took off his leather jacket and placed it on top seeing the girl becoming more comfortable. He couldn't contain his smile.

The pain from below shook him out of it and the broken male searching for the girls' phone that was hiding in the middle console, Daniel made the call to a man that was a fatherly figure to him but the sad thing about it was the father figure male worked for his mother, his mother that had a lot to do with everything...everything bad.

Daniel waited for his precise ride thinking about everything he had said last night and he wanted to take it all back, the things he said to Renesmee was it and the playboy became frustrated just sitting there for a long ass period of time staring... at her.
           The boy started talking out loud thanking the gods she was still asleep but not in those wet clothes that he blamed himself for.

"Ren, you really didn't need to come after me. I'm a playboy, a lowlife, a fuckboy in heat, the guy that walks around with a chip on his shoulder and hates the world so why do you stay? Why do I? Last night I lied. I didn't go looking for a fight but they surrounded me from both sides and I thought I could get back into the building; of course, it didn't work because with my luck trouble follows. For the kiss, I feel bad for the reason why I kissed you. The kiss itself isn't what I feel bad about."

There was a smirk in the corner of Daniel's lips as he glided his thumb across her cheek, "If it makes you feel better. You were my first kiss."

That smile became even bigger as if he was having a full-on conversation with sleeping beauty when looking up started to become a sport from this cheeky playboy when his driver had arrived.

The driver waited outside his black car for Daniel though it seems like the rich boy was too caught up thinking about his outburst and confession; many things told him to stay away from this sleepy beauty. His thought was ugly, wet, vulnerable, nice, and innocent that he awed over her.

    He still thought about leaving her there and giving her gas to go home but when he awed he said "Fuck it" and carried her to his car, took her home, and left Renesmee with a note before tucking her into bed.

That dangerous boy that freely walked inside and out of her house was full of confusion and loneliness colliding with a girl bringing him something he can feel and it felt like he was hitting a wall being confronted with reality.