ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

Chapter twenty three: My Sweet Deflowering turns into a Nightmare "After Prom"

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

My girls ran up to me wanting to have a full conversation I had with Daniel, "What's up with that hair? It's better than the messy mop he had on his head," Thetic shrugged off.

"Did you know that your brother is here?"

My eyes were directed at Jessica, "My brother! Where?" I asked as she pointed by the nearby stairs that led to the back of the stage.

"Wait here," I told them, picking up my dress and dashing over to my brother.

I approached him with curiosity burning at my heels, "Ryan..."

"Oh, Hi baby sis!" He said with a bit of excitement.

"Did you forget you already had your prom? Or are you just crashing for the hell of it?"

"Chill!" He laughed, tugging on his tie, "I'm here for a good cause."

"Which is what exactly?" I had a thought and it wasn't a good one, "Are you here to spy on me and Daniel? Ryan, I know you don't like him but already know it's not happening. Would you just go? There's no point being here."

Ryan took a step forward to me reaching for my arms, squeezing them tight he told me, "The thing about that is you know your heart better than I. Don't allow anyone to come in and confuse you about your feelings or even the guy you believe that has those same feelings.    I'm sorry I was being selfish."

"Where is this coming from?"

He hummed before giving a riddle, "Someone I got into a fight with. Someone that wants to prove themselves but not to me...to you."

"Me?"

Ryan hummed again with a nod. I shook it off and looked him in the eye, "Will you ever tell me what happened back in Korea?"

He smiled with his cheeks before letting go of my arms, "Not tonight because this is your night. Now go wait for the performance," he passionately said, turning me around and pushing me off.

"Hold up, what performance?" I asked, glancing back but Ryan just gave me a small smirk looking back at me before I decided to just walk back to my friends.

Thetic was quick with her questions but I was processing slowly with my own questions, "What happened? Why is he here? And why is he looking so damn good?"

"Close your mouth. You're drooling," Jessica joked with her.

Thetic pouted, swiping the corners of her just in case it was true and we both laughed, "He didn't tell me. Just that he wants to make it up to someone, oh and that he's sorry about our last conversation."

"You mean the things that went down between you and Daniel or the Eric thing?"

"I believe it's about Daniel. Eric is only a friend."