ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ

chapter thirty two: together

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

The two days went by and it was quietly relaxing, not thinking about the trustful situations of everything! Daniel and I kept our distance but when we weren't we were spending our time at school and even sometimes after school, studying or just fooling around.    Since the library where Daniel used to work got badly damaged, they announced in the school newspaper about the state rebuilding it with the help of money from his mother.
    The idea was his mother and Daniel's grandfather signed it off and approved of the transaction of the hotel's money to be used to rebuild the library.

Not even that I find Eric and Jessica getting closer, sharing whispers now and then but I don't find any of it flirtatious, just suspicious. It's nice to know he isn't alone. As for Thetic and my brother, they're pretty normal and my grandma went home this morning before I left for school, everyone woke up extra early to say goodbye.

She reached out for my hands while looking me into my eyes, "Remember what I said, girl. Your life is precious, don't risk your life for that boy."

"Goodbye, grandma. I'll miss you," I said, kissing her forehead.

She warned me and I still didn't listen. Over and over again, I did what she told me not to.

After watching my grandma leave over to the airport with my dad driving her, I got my car back and drove to school. I confidently called Daniel on my way to come and meet me in the school cafeteria very early which he hated.        And this is where I am right now and surprisingly sitting here writing about it on my phone on my notes. I don't know where this is going to lead me but one step at a time, it feels good.

"What are you smiling about?" Daniel appears, taking his seat across the table.

I shut my phone off from the shocking surprise of Daniel just popping up on me, "I thought you text me when you got here, instead, you scared the life out of me."

"Ahh, it slipped my mind...even so why are you so easily scared? You knew I was coming here....are you hiding something?"

"Tell me what's really on your mind, huh!"

"About what happened two days ago. I heard the conversation you were having with Thetic upstairs...in your room...about me," nervously taking a deep breath out, "I wasn't made that day."

"Then what was it? Because you can't just leave when you hear things you don't like, Daniel. The world won't wait for you to cope with everything that's unpleasant with the world for you to get used to."

"And you're right. I'm still trying to be open about my feelings and not shut people out! I'm jealous of you, of your family, and your friends. Everything that you have makes you perfect, Renesmee."

"I'm nowhere perfect.."

Daniel stopped the flow of words that I wanted to spill though it stopped when he stood up and sat next to me, sliding his legs between mine, and turning to face him, "But you are...in my eyes. I could outline every inch of your body on paper but your soul is something I want to hold inside of my soul as well."