Two

- William's POV -

Mid-August -

alyce.and.the.flames ended the live

Oh, he's going to love this.

Today is Friday afternoon - meaning I am on my way to meet Louis for our weekly lunch hangout.  He is in the middle of filming right now, so it is hard for us to see each other, but we made it work.  Every Friday (Unless one of us gets really busy) around this time, we meet to have lunch during his break.  They are almost done filming, probably one more month till finished. 

I walk up to the security guards guarding the set with mine and Louis's lunch, placed neatly in my bag.  They both look me up and down with judgy eyes.

Fucking rude I tell you.  It's not like they haven't seen me here before.

"I'm here to visit Louis Partridge during his lunch."

"Name?" One of them asked.

I roll my eyes, "William Franklyn Miller"

They both nod and one of them comes up to me and waves a metal detector around my frame for safety precautions.   

"Okay, you're good to go." 

"Thank you," I said.  They nodded and I walked past them. 

As I stepped onto the set, there is a long line of trailers on the left side of a large building. 

I soon reached Louis's.  His is the fourth trailer down.  I knock three times on the door.  He didn't answer.  So I knocked three times again.  When I was about to knock the third time Louis finally opened his door.

"Hey, sorry I was changing into my normal clothing when you knocked," Louis said.

"Oh, it's alright." Louis opened the door wider, letting me enter inside.  Once I walk in, Louis closes the door and I placed our food on the table and throw myself on his bed.  I let out a deep sigh and sat back up and stared at him.  He didn't notice me staring for a couple of seconds, he was busy getting the food out of the bag and eating.  When he finally looked at me he gave me a confused look.  I just smiled.

"What?" Louis said as he chuckled lightly while pulling out a chair from the table and sitting down.

I get up from the bed and pull out a chair of my own and sit down across from him.  I pull out my portion of food from the bag with the same smile still on my face. 

Louis picks up his fork, but before he eats he looks at me again.  "Will, what is the matter with you right now?  You're kind of scaring me."  His eyebrows furrowed.  He finally takes a bite.

I pick up my fork and stab into my food, and before I eat I say, "Oh nothing, just Alyce and the flames are going on a world tour" I shrugged. "Nothing huge."  I then shove the fork in my mouth.

Louis's eyes go wide and he almost chokes on his meal.  "I'm sorry, what?"

I put my fork down and fold my hands together, I stare at him dead in the eye, and speak slowly, "Alyce. and. the. flames. are. going. on. a. world. tour."