Three

A/N - The song that "Alyce writes" is by a band called Paramore. The song is named 'All I wanted'. ALSO! I don't support Jack Dylan Grazer. He has already been in the story since the beginning, I will remove and replace him in the future.

If you already know this song then I love you.

———

- Alyce's POV -

September -

- E! News Article -

Somewhat famous young actor, Jack Smith informed the media on his most recent Instagram live that he and Alyce—the lead singer to Alyce and the flames, have Broken up

Somewhat famous young actor, Jack Smith informed the media on his most recent Instagram live that he and Alyce—the lead singer to Alyce and the flames, have Broken up. He stated, "It was entirely my fault, I was seeing another person while I was with her." Most of Alyce's friends and supporters unfollowed Jack, including herself after his live. Alyce still hasn't spoken about the situation. On a good note, Alyce and the flames have announced their world tour this upcoming year.

It is now September, it has been two weeks since Jack and I ended things. Jack recently made a live explaining that we weren't together anymore. My close friends and family knew about the situation a couple of days after it ended. They unfollowed him not long after them knowing.

We just read the article, meaning I am probably going to have to do a live or something later to confirm everything.

I am now at the studio.  Once all of us finished reading the article I told them about the song I was writing and wanted to see if they were interested.

I get my journal out from my bag and turn the pages. "I've been writing a new song.  I mostly only have the chorus written so far, but tell me what you think and maybe we can get started on it?" I set the journal down on the table and pointed to the words on the page.

'And when the world treats you way too fairly

Well it's a shame I'm a dream

All I wanted was you

All I wanted was you'

I hum the lyrics so they understand the rhythm. "How is it?"

"Oh wow, the rhythm is not usually our type of music, I love it!" James said and I thanked him.

Theo and Dean both agreed, and with that, we moved to the music room.

-