Thirty Five

May -

- Louis's POV -

The way he looks at her

The way he talks to her

The way he talks about her

He's in love with her

I've noticed it since the beginning of fucking time

Theo Martin is in love with Alyce

I can't do anything about it, and that's fine, for now, because he isn't flirting with her or anything, and I respect that.

Why the fuck am I jealous?

I kinda feel bad for the bloke.

I'm not going to tell Alyce because I'm not completely sure if I'm correct, and quite frankly, it's not my business to tell.

I'm just going to drop it and leave this alone because I could still be wrong. 

I really hope I am.

Anyways.

Sex Pistols will be launching on TV this month, so I'm done filming.  This also means I can fly back to New York and see my Alyce once again because it's been too long.

But I'm also still in the process of filming Enola Holmes two, which doesn't give me a large window to visit Alyce back and forth to be able to see her as much as I would like to.

I wonder if she would be okay with coming to Yorkshire, where we're filming.  Maybe she can stay for a couple of weeks.

I think it would be a wonderful idea. 

When I visited her a couple of months ago, I noticed a difference in her mood.  She seemed mentally exhausted—drained, so maybe this would help.

But I don't know.  I'm not the best at helping Alyce with this sort of stuff, mainly because she is so closed off, and honestly, I don't feel like we have deep conversations; I mean, we do, but I'm basically the only one who shares.

I've never been good at reading people.  Alyce, on the other hand, can read people like a fucking book. 

I want to help Alyce, and I do, in any way possible.  But I really can't do anything unless she opens up. 

But as I've always said, I'll wait for her.

It's been about two months since we last saw each other in person, so maybe all is well now. 

You would think since I'm her boyfriend I can tell when she's not doing good just by looking at her, but I can only receive so much over FaceTime or interviews that I see on TV.

She hides it so well. 

She and the band have been attending parties, talk shows, and interviews since the album release, and she looks, well...happy. 

I decided to call James.  He's helped me with this situation before, and his best advice was to give Alyce time. But I also wanna see how she is doing from another person's perspective.