Twenty Two

This is what Alyce is wearing ^

- Louis' POV -

About a hundred people were standing in a long line that went out the doors of the VIP room (where we will meet the band), and into the back hallways of the arena.  On the other side of the room, there is a backdrop and a photographer.  There were five security guards around the room, one by the doors where the two bands will emerge from, two by the backdrop, and the other two managing the line. 

At that moment, Millie, William, and I were in the doorway, giving them a view of inside the room.  A small group in front of the three noticed who they were and said Hi very excitedly but nothing more, realizing how much attention it would attract.  I could see the relief in Millie's face.  We were both thankful.

Suddenly people in line began clapping and some taking videos and pictures on their phones.  I started leaning towards the left to get a better view of what is happening in the room that I will soon be able to get into.  The large doors on the other side of the room opened and out came Finn, Jack, Ayla, and Malcolm.  Soon after Calpurnia, Alyce, Theo, Dean, and James came into view. They all happened to be wearing something different from what they were wearing on stage. Most of both bands changed shirt, but Alyce was wearing a black dress that went down to her mid-thighs, a black blazer going with it.

Oh fuck, now I'm nervous— well, extra nervous. She looked very intimidating and beautiful— she always does if I am being honest...

The line began moving slowly. We were now in the room and no longer in the hallway. I can see people taking pictures with each band, most hugging Finn and all of Alyce's band.

"So..." Millie moved her eyebrows up and down, "what are you gonna say to her once we get up there?" She said to me, not bothering to whisper because the room was pretty loud with the many people talking and the cameras shuttering.

I breathed in deeply, "I'm not sure." I really didn't know what I was gonna say. I plan to not plan what to say, I will just say whatever comes out once I meet her...Yeah, that sounds like...my worst idea yet.

"Well, you better think fast because we are up next," William said with a smile.

My eyes go wide and I look up to see that there was nobody left in front of us, I then looked to where Alyce is. She was embracing somebody with the biggest smile on her face.

"Millie?" I hear somebody whisper yell from my upper left.

"Finn, hi!" Millie said.

Finn scrunched his face, "What are you—" He glanced around the three of us, "What are all of you doing here? I thought you were in L.A." In the corner of my eye, I can see Alyce stepping away from the person she once was embracing and started chatting with them. One of the security guards managing the line let us move to take pictures with Calpurnia.

William stepped in between Millie and me, "Well, you see, our friend here.." He put his arm around my shoulders, "is a huge fan of Alyce and the flames — especially Alyce — So that's why we are here." I can feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

"Oh" Finn's eyes lit up, and his eyebrows rose in realization, "Ohh."

We all greeted the rest of Calpurnia and took some pictures.

"It was so nice to meet you" I hear her say to the person she just greeted. As she waved them goodbyes, Millie made her way towards Alyce, me following behind, and William stayed to talk with Calpurnia a little more.

Alyce turned around and spotted Millie and instantly pulled her into a huge embrace and pecked her cheek, she closed her eyes during the hug, making it so she couldn't see me behind Millie.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here? I could have saved you the hassle of trying to get through security and find parking." She said with some sort of guilt in her tone.

Her voice is gonna be the death of me.

"Oh, no, it's okay, I love concerts! Also, we didn't drive here." Millie reassured her.

When Alyce pulled away from Millie she saw me.

Shit.

Here we go...

Alyce's eyes went wide. Millie moved out of the way, having the widest smile on her face, it was alarming. "Alyce, this is Louis— Louis, this is Alyce."

———

A/N -

Short chapter, I know and I'm sorry. 

I am already working on the next chapter I just wanted to get something out :)

- Cadie