Twenty Three

- Alyce's POV -

Louis looked as if he'd seen a ghost, his eyes slightly wide and his lips parted. 

Was he zoning out?

He finally came back to earth once Millie nudged him as she walked towards the rest of the band and stuck his hand out for me to shake, "Hi, I'm―" 

I grabbed his hand, bringing him closer to me and pulling him into a hug. 

In the meantime, Millie started to chat with Dean, James, and Theo.

"Louis Partridge, I know,"  He was taken aback by me hugging him, "I think handshakes are too formal," I said as I pulled away. 

His whole face became redder than it was before.

"Oh! You're the Tewkesbury guy, right?" James said, giving me a smirk

My smile slowly faded as I realized what he was doing.

Louis laughed nervously, "Yeah, that's me."

"Oh cool, I was just talking to Millie here and she brought up a great idea." He faked a cough, "uh em, Millie."

She jumped, "Oh, right, I was thinking that we all should have dinner after you all," She pointed to me and the rest of the band, "Are done here."

William came behind Millie and put his arms around hers and James' shoulders. "That—is a great idea."

Louis and I both opened our mouths to speak but were interrupted by James. "Well, then it's settled. It was nice meeting all three of you and we will see you after we're done." He smiled.

Okay then.

"Um, yeah, okay," I said, still slightly confused. I turned to Louis and smiled, "I will see you later then, yeah?"

He blinked, "Yes?" He looked at Millie for... help? Millie scrunched her eyes in confusion and nodded. Louis turned back to me quickly, fiddling with his hands, "Yes, I will see you later." He smiled.

I give him a small smile, "Okay," I waved goodbye to them all and hugged Millie once again. Then they went out of the room, around the corner, and they were gone.

"Where are they going to go while waiting for us to be done?" Theo asked.

Shit.

"Oh, right," I mumbled. I turned to one of our security guards, "Hey, Danny, can you do me a small favor and lead the small group of my friends that just left to our dressing room, please?" He gave me an annoyed look and nodded. "Thank you," I said as he walked out the same door Millie, Louis, and William walked out of. I turned to Theo, "Now it's handled."

During the rest of the meet and greet, I signed autographs; many bring on our album CDs or Vinyl, I took pictures with everyone, and I got to see many people "fangirling" over Theo, James, Dean, and Finn.

-

The rest of the meet-and-greet event only lasted an hour after Millie had left. Not too long, thankfully, but they were probably bored out of their mind in the dressing room. Calpurnia left the meet and greet earlier than Alyce and the Flames and started packing their instruments up and hanging out with Millie, Louis, and William.