Thirty One

March

- Alyce's POV -

Liked by milliebobbybrown, itslily_olsen, and 4,962,385 othersalyce_ellison Bruh get up! We got an album to release! @theo_martin

alyce_ellison Bruh get up! We got an album to release! @theo_martin

-view comments-

Username It looks like he's sucking his thumb

alyce_ellison @username OMG it does!

theo_martin Well, maybe I was...

therealdeanevans @theo_martin Um... what

Username LMFAO

britishboyss90 Is this why it's taking so long for the album release?

itsjamesclark @britishboyss90 Yes

Username At least they're honest about it...

-load more comments-

_ _ _

I put my phone down and stared at Theo lying in the same position. "Okay but actually, Theo, get the fuck up,"  I say as I throw a pillow at Theo's sleeping form.

Dean and James both laugh while Theo groans and slowly gets up. "I wasn't actually sleeping you know."

James chuckles, "Yeah and Alyce isn't actually dating Louis Partridge."

Theo scoffs and grabs his guitar to put it on while I write some more song lyrics in my journal. I set my pencil down when I hear heavy breathing over my shoulder. "Yes?"

"Aww, is this about you and Louis? So adorable," James says as he makes this stupid face of trying to act cute.

I glare at him, "Shut the fuck up."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I get up from my chair and pace around, pencil and journal in hand.

"As I heard you say, All that I want is to be yours, falling in love, falling in love with all my heart," I lowly sing to try and get this song put together.

"Sound pretty good to me, what's wrong?" Dean asks.

"I need to talk to Lily. I'll be back either later today or tomorrow." I say as I put my sunglasses on and head out the door, leaving the boys confused.

I'm not too worried about them though, they usually stay here until midnight...sometimes they even spend the night.

_ _ _

"Aw, Alyce, this is really good, I don't see the problem. Obviously, it's about you and Louis, correct?" Lily says as she reads through the lyrics in my journal.

"Yes, exactly, which is why I don't know if I should continue to write this song and put it on the album," I admit to Lily as we sit across from each other at a small coffee shop three blocks away from the studio.

Lily creases her eyebrows, "Why?"

I stare at her, "It's about love, Lily."

"What, no way? I wouldn't have known." Lily says sarcastically with a "surprised" look on her face.

I roll my eyes and take a sip of coffee, "Not what I meant."

Lily embraces her hands with mine once I set my cup down, "Okay, I'm sorry. Tell me what's wrong with that?"

I take a deep breath, God I hate talking about stuff like this. "He doesn't know."

Lily moves her head, gesturing for me to go more into detail.

"Louisdoesn'tknowIlovehim," I say in one breath very quickly, yet Lily seems to get every word.

Her shoulders sink, "Ohh."

"Mmhmm, yeah."

"Then tell him, duh."

"Wow, didn't think of that," I say, sarcastically.

Lily looks at me with a thinking sorta face. "Well, I don't know what else to tell you. You could either tell him whenever he comes to New York or when you go to London. Or you can have him find out when the album is released."

"I know, I know, I just hate all this lovey dovey stuff," I admit.

"Oh, I know you do." Lily finishes the last sip of her coffee and gets up, "I gotta go, my mom is waiting for me at home."

I get up, ready to leave as well when Lily brings me into a hug, "Don't be scared, okay? He feels the same way, I promise... Probably has since the first day he met you; I can see just by the way he looks at you." Lily smiles.

I slowly smile and blush a little. "Thank you."

"Of course."

_ _ _

I take a taxi back to the studio. Luckily meeting up with Lily only took about twenty-five minutes, so the boys should still be here.

I open the door to the studio, and I guessed right, they were there, rehearsing.

I walk into the room they're in when the music stops and they all look up at me.

I smile, "Okay, I have the next song ready."

_ _ _

A/N -

okay...I am so sorry for not updating in so long but I feel like I always apologize and promise I will be back and I never do that, so I am very sorry. Life has been very crazy lately.

I really just wanna update this book almost every day so I can just finish it.

I am currently looking into colleges and applying for scholarships and holy...this shit is stressful.

I hope you all are doing well and if you're still reading this, oml you are amazing.

Cadie <3