Eighteen

A/N -

This is what AATF is wearing for the concert. ^^

_ _ _

January 9th -

- Narrators POV -

"Alyce, are you ready?" Ayla asked then looked at Lily who was sorting clothes on a rack in the dressing room.  "Jean jacket or no jean jacket?"

Lily turned to Ayla and narrowed her eyes as if she was thinking.  "Hm, definitely with the jean jacket." Ayla smiled and put her jean jacket through the sleeves and over her shoulders.

"Okay...Now I am done." Alyce said as she stepped out of a shoji screen. Alyce wore a black shirt with puffy sleeves. Her hair was down and wavy - a little bit past her shoulders.

"Damn, you look good!" Lily says with her eyes wide.

Alyce laughs, "Thank you! I just hope the boys dress somewhat professionally. Did you know that on the last performance of our tour two years ago, they all showed up in their pajama pants?"

Lily and Ayla burst up in laughter. Alyce pulls out her phone and shows them a picture of the event. "Look." The picture was of the whole band at the end of their show and they were upfront thanking the crowd. Alyce wasn't lying. There stood Dean, Theo, and James in their matching pajama pants.

Yup, matching.

"Oh my fucking god, this is hilarious!" Ayla said, gasping for air for how hard she was laughing.

Once the laughter died down, Alyce pulled on some shoes and walked in front of the large vanity mirror, and put on some red lipstick. "Okay, ready Ayla?" She then closed the lipstick top and placed it on the vanity.

"Yes! I am so excited!" Ayla cheered and started walking towards the door.

"Same!" Lily and Alyce said at the same time.

Alyce followed Ayla out the door and glanced at Lily one more time, "Come with us. We don't start until after they do." She pointed at Ayla.

-

Alyce, Lily, and Ayla walk down the hall to the dressing room that the rest of the band is in. As soon as they were about to knock Malcolm opened the door. He looked over his shoulder and yelled, "They're here!"

"Okay perfect, we're all ready then," Finn said as he came in view behind Malcolm. Jack and Malcolm walked out of the room and into the hallway, soon followed by Finn.

Alyce turns to Ayla and smiles widely, "You ready?"

Ayla chuckles nervously, "Yeah. I'm very excited just extremely nervous. I've done shows before obviously, but not as big as the crowd that's out there." She pointed to the doors that led to the stage.

"You'll do amazing! I know it." Alyce reassured her.

"Ayla, you ready? Jack asked.

"Yup!"

Ten minutes later, Calpurnia starts performing on stage. All you can hear is music and loud cheers from the large crowd. Theo, James, Dean, and Alyce are backstage going over some things before they perform. Lily sat on a small couch while scrolling through her phone, sometimes glancing up to watch them practice. Because Calpurnia just started their playing, AATF had at least 45 minutes until the actual concert began.

The boys didn't wear their pajamas this time, surprisingly.  Theo wore light denim pants with a dark blue collared shirt with white-colored designs.  Dean wore a black t-shirt and pants, and a denim jacket. James wore denim pants, a Hawaiian shirt that happened to be unbuttoned, showing his white tank top underneath.