Twenty four

liked by louispartridge_, mothermothermusic, cylia

liked by louispartridge_, mothermothermusic, cylia.chaseman, and 867,098 others

alyce.and.the.flames FINALLY DONE WITH THE WORLD TOUR!  It seems like just yesterday when we performed our first show ever!  It is crazy to all of us how far we have come!  We couldn't without @Calpurnia!! Thank you guys so much for being a part of this tour! And of course, we couldn't do anything without you!  Thank you all! We love you!

- view comments -

calpurnia YUPPP

- view 6 replies -

finnwolfhardofficial What a sentimental caption, I'm in tears almost

alyce_ellison finnwolfhardofficial stfu

theo_martin finnwolfhardofficial stfu

therealdeanevans finnwolfhardofficial stfu

itsjamesclark finnwolfhardofficial stfu

therealdeanevans WAIT... WHERE WAS I IN THIS PHOTO

alyce_ellison therealdeanevans YOU TOOK THE PICTURE DUMBASS

britishboyss90 I love the green couch

alyce_ellison britishboyss90 it's my favorite :)

theo_martin alyce_ellison It's the weirdest color and doesn't match anything else in the studio but I have grown to like it.

alycesupremacy SOOO when is the next tour?  Asking for a friend ofc

louispartridge_ yeah when is the next tour?

alyce_ellison louispartridge_ Desperate to see me again, partridge?

louispartridge_ alyce_ellison Desperate to see James, yes.  You?  eh, maybe a little

itsjamesclark alyce_ellison HA!

milliebobbybrown I am the captain of this ship

william.franklyn.miller milliebobbybrown I call being co-captain!!!

username STOPPP YESSSSS ^

username I went to about two of the shows this year and I was never disappointed

enews Oh? ^^^

username enews GO AWAY

username enews Ew

itsjamesclark enews always in everybody's business smh

username itsjamesclark no cause fr

- load more comments -

-

- Narrators POV -

Alyce put her phone down on her bed and began to unpack the rest of her suitcase.  Their plane landed yesterday morning but Alyce slept for most of the day from being jetlagged, so she didn't have the time to unpack all of her luggage.

She starts to unpack all her things uninterrupted until her phone dings.

-

"Okay, but could you at least just give me her number? You have it right?" Louis asks Millie who was on the other line of the phone.

Millie nods, then a smirk crept onto her lips, "I do. But you have to ask her for it yourself."

Louis throws his head back and groans, then let out a huff, "Fine. I will text you later about how it goes."

Millie laughs, "Okay, Louis. I will talk to you later." Then with that, they hung up.

Louis blows out a steady breath and clicks Alyce's Instagram profile to message her. "Here goes nothing."

louispartridge_ Hi
How was your flight?

Okay...Not too bad. Very simple, Louis thought.

Okay, no. He holds the message down to delete it until he sees that she starts typing.

Damn

alyce_ellison Hi
It was good, very boring though.
I slept almost all day yesterday.

louispartridge_ Jetlagged?

alyce_ellison I think I am all caught up on sleep now, but maybe just a little.

Louis stares at their conversation for probably a minute or two. He was thinking. Thinking on how to ask her for her phone number nonchalantly.

Then, out of nowhere, it was as if a light bulb appeared on the top of his head.

He clears all his apps on his phone and doesn't respond to her reply for five minutes. He makes sure not to have her wait any longer than that though.

He then goes back on Instagram and quickly responds...

louispartridge_ Sorry, my connection is being very slow I think it will be better if we exchanged phone numbers.

Perfect. He thought. Very believable.

alyce_ellison Oh yeah sure!

Bingo.

Alyce sends her phone number and Louis copies and pastes it as a new contact.

He then texts Millie.

-

Louis - I did it!

Mills - And was it easy?
What did you say?

Louis - sent a screenshot -

Mills - Omg you did not

Louis - Oh, yes, yes I did

_ _ _

A/N -

I'm sorry if the messages between Louis and Alyce are dry.  I am a very dry texter lol.  I try not to be though.

Okay so if you didn't get the message on my message board, I explained that I will be publishing a new Louis Partridge ff, either when this book is finished or near the end of October / early November because it will be when I am less busy.  But I feel like I will grow impatient and publish it way sooner than I say I will lol.

But yeah, I am really excited to publish the new book AHH

The next update will be Thursday :)

- Cadie ♡

_

_

_