Fourteen

A/N - This is what they are wearing!^^^

———

December - party -

- Narrators POV -

As soon as they walked in they were greeted with music. Once they walked in further they saw a dance floor and a food bar - where Alyce knew she was going to be for the majority of the night.

The decorations were black and a shade of deep red. There were Christmas trees big and small placed perfectly and evenly around the room.

In the corner of Finn's eye, he saw Millie waving to the two of them - Alyce pulled away from Finn's grasp, her eyes moving and looking around until Finn got her attention and they both made their way towards Millie.

Millie wore a red, knee-length slim dress, and the straps went around her neck with white, ankle-strapped platform heels. She wore bright red lipstick that matched her dress and some eyeliner.

Finn approached Millie first and she muttered something to him before she brushed a piece of fuzz off his shoulder. "Millie this is—"

"Alyce Ellison! Of course, I know who she is" Millie rolled her eyes at Finn and shifted to the right until she was in front of Alyce.

"Hi, Millie!" Alyce smiled and embraced Millie.

Millie hugged her almost immediately. Which was a relief to Alyce because she normally hugged people but she wasn't sure if Millie was comfortable with it.

"I love you and your movies so much! I'm so happy we're finally meeting."

"Ugh, it's so good to meet you too, I love you and your band's music so much!" Millie groaned while rocking both of them side to side.

"Awe, thank you!" They pulled away.
——————-

liked by louispartridge_, sadiesink, and 4,743,083 others

Milliebobbybrown: I finally got to meet this beauty today - @alyce_ellison <3

- Comments -

sadiesink OMG! You are both gorgeous WTF?

username sadiesink OMG HI!

louispartridge_ ...

username louispartridge_ ???

milliebobbybrown louispartridge_  I technically invited you!