Six

- Louis's POV -

October -

We arrived in New York two days ago.  Later tonight we go to the talk show.  As soon as we arrived in New York we checked into our hotel and settled in.  William and I asked if we could share a suite but the agency, unfortunately, declined our request.  The day after our arrival we visited Times Square and were there all day.  Willaim and Millie both wanted to stay until the sun went down to see the lights shine from all the buildings that surrounded us.  After walking around some more, eating all kinds of food, and staying for the bright lights to shine, we took a taxi back to our hotel. 

So here I am, in my hotel room, preparing myself for the show that starts in a couple of hours. I decide to wear a black dress shirt with white polka dots and black trousers. Millie, Willaim, and I are going to meet each other in the lobby in about thirty minutes before we head out.

-

Liked by william

Liked by william.franklyn.miller, finnwolfhardofficial, and 1,675,863 others
louispartridge_ GO WATCH THE TONIGHT SHOW AT 11 pm EST!

- comments -

william.franklyn.miller OKAY I WILL! DAMN 🙄

Username YESSSSSS

finnwolfhardofficial Wait, you're going tonight? OH?!

milliebobbybrown finnwolfhardofficial SHH..

Username Am I missing something? ^

Username username yeah, no I'm confused too

- view all comments -

-

Will, Mills, and I are now backstage of the NBC studio in one of the dressing rooms, waiting to be called onstage. Millie is wearing a black turtleneck blouse with an extremely colorful dress skirt along with black heels.

William isn't dressed up for any occasion, unfortunately, he can't come on stage with us, even though we already knew that. During our talk with Jimmy, William will be sitting somewhere in the crowd with the rest of the audience. He dressed in casual everyday clothing: A button-up shirt with jeans.

The dressing room is a decent size. There is a couch against one of the walls and a small table in front of it.  Near the side of the couch on the other wall, there is a vanity large enough for two people to sit in front of.  Across from the couch, higher up on the wall is a T.V that plays the channel where the tonight show airs.

After 45 minutes of waiting in the dressing room while being on our phones, there is a knock on the door. Millie runs across the room and opens the door. There is a woman with a headset on and a clipboard in her hand, smiling at us. "Millie Bobby Brown and Louis partridge" She looks at the both of us for confirmation, Millie and I nod "You both are on in five minutes." We thank the woman as she closes the door behind her.