Five

- Louis's POV -

October -

liked by milliebobbybrown, and 11,476,098 othersnetflix Watch Enola Holmes if you haven't already, only on Netflix tagged: @milliebobbybrown @louispartridge_ @enolaholmesnetflixfilm

netflix Watch Enola Holmes if you haven't already, only on Netflix
tagged: @milliebobbybrown @louispartridge_ @enolaholmesnetflixfilm

- comments -

Username OMG YES IT WAS SO GOOD

britishboyss90 Tewksbury looked so good in that scene.

Username britishboyss90 PLEASE! HE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY SCENE

Username username How about when he had long hair?

Username username ...

finnwolfhardofficial @alyce_ellison @therealdeanevans @itsjamesclark @theo_martin GUYS GO WATCH RN! MILLIE IS IN IT

theo_martin finnwolfhardofficial DONT WORRY WE ALREADY WATCHED IT WITH AATF

alyce_ellison theo_martin Yeah we did, IT WAS SO GOOD

milliebobbybrown alyce_ellison ILY

Username milliebobbybrown ILY!

Username My new comfort movie

louispartridge_ GO WATCH IT!

william.franklyn.miller louispartridge_ Aggressive much?

Username william.franklyn.miller LMAOO

louispartridge_ william.franklyn.miller No.

Username louispartridge_ PLEASEEE

Username louispartridge_ william.franklyn.miller ILYYYY

- view all 30,876 comments -

-

Enola holmes was released two and a half weeks ago.  Today is October 4th, meaning AATF tickets are finally on sale. 

So here we are.  Millie, William, and I, in my house, sitting at the dining table searching for tickets.  Millie and Will are sitting next to each other on one side of the table, while I sat across from them.   "Are you all on their website?" Mills broke the comfortable silence, still looking at her phone.

"Yeah I am already looking at the seats"  William responded.

"Oh?" Millie scooted closer to Will and looked over at his phone.  William's cheeks flushed with red at Millie's movement. "They are almost sold out at this location.  Let us hurry then — Louis."She waved her hand signaling me to walk over near them. 

I get up from my chair and make my way towards them.  I stand on the other side of William, looking over his shoulder.  There is only a couple of seats upfront, none of them having three in a row. "What about the other London location?"

"I'll look — Will, stay on that location and we will compare."  Millie said.  She goes back onto her phone and searches for the other London tickets. 

A few minutes go by and Millie's eyes widen.  "Ah-ha — Look!"  she shoves her phone in our faces.  "There are enough front row seats for each of us to sit together.  I think people didn't buy many of these tickets yet because this one is their last show."  She points to a front row that has more than three seats next to each other.  "How about these ones?  They are right upfront, you could basically touch the stage, although there is probably a gate of some sort dividing the crowd and the stage."

"Get them"  I blurted out.

"Yeah?"  William asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, get them"  I confirmed.

Millie smiled wide and cheered.  "Yay, okay great."  She took in a loud inhale, taped on her screen a couple of times, then exhaled loudly.  She looked at the two of us and smiled once again.  "Done. When the time comes, I will get these printed out."

I grin.  I might not show it completely, but I am so fucking ecstatic.  Just thinking about being able to go and be right in front makes my body tingle and my stomach turn. 

Millie soon receives a call and gets up and leaves the room.  I just scroll through Instagram and see all of AATF posts about the tickets going on sale today.  It doesn't take long before Millie comes running back into the dining room again.  "Okay, he is right here." She says.  I'm confused.  She walks up to me and moves her phone in the middle of both of us and puts the speaker on.  "Okay great, hey Louis."

"Uh, Hi."  I answered, still confused about who the hell I'm talking to.

"I am one of the producers for the 'tonight show', I am calling to let you know that you are scheduled to be on the show next week.  I'll send your agents the information."  Millie takes the phone off speaker as the producer continues to talk to just her.  He soon hangs up. 

I just stand there, wide eyed.  Millie puts her phone away while a smile grows wider as if she knows something. William suddenly breaks the silence, "Well, that sounds fun." 

"You sound slightly disappointed. Do you wanna go?"  Millie asked. 

This catches William off guard, "What! no. I'm not disappointed — sorry if that sounded sarcastic — but yes I would love to go."  He said quickly.  I roll my eyes and shake my head to hide my smirk.

Later that day we receive another call explaining the details of the talk show and that we leave in three days.

After Will and Mills left, I ran upstairs and started packing for our trip while listening to music. 

liked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardofficial, and 1,096,163louispartridge_ Guess where we're going?!tagged: @william

louispartridge_ Guess where we're going?!
tagged: @william.franklyn.miller

- comments -

milliebobbybrown WHERE WAS I?

Username milliebobbybrown YOU'RE GOING TO!?

william.franklyn.miller milliebobbybrown you were being held back by paparazzi 🙄🤚

britishboyss90 HOT

finnwolfhardofficial WHERE? TELL ME

- view all comments -