Twenty Nine

September 8th -

- Alyce's POV -

"They did what?"

"Wrote an article about your dating life,"  Lily repeats, as she copies the link of the article and pastes' it to send it to me, who had just woken up.  Lily and I both fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie.

I reached for my phone that was on the coffee table that happened to be too far because, in the process, I fell off the couch.  Lily started laughing while I spoke a muffled "Ow,"  then soon joined Lily in on the laughter.  I lifted my left arm and grabbed my phone and decided to continue to lay on my stomach, with both arms out, phone in hands.  I squint my eyes to adjust to the sunlight beaming through the blinds and from the brightness on my screen.  My eyes soon widen, "Uh oh."  Notifications upon notifications covered my entire lock screen.

Lily peeked over my shoulder, "Damn."  More than half of the notifications were from Instagram, there were about twenty messages from the band, Louis, Mom, and some other random people I have had in my contacts, around five emails, and finally, a game notification. 

I just know that the Instagram ones are the most hectic, and I won't even know what they're talking about anyway because I still haven't read this stupid article yet.

-

I just finished reading the article and what the actual fuck.

"Why are they so invested in who I am dating!  And why did they say "Dating already?" As if I am not allowed to date whenever and whoever I want!"

Lily frowned, "This whole thing is so stupid.  Are you and Louis even dating?"

I paused for a moment.  Are we?  "I honestly have no idea."

"Well, did he text you?"

I nod slowly and click on Louis' messages.

-

Louis

Goodmorning :)                           
7:33 am

I forgot you aren't
a morning person.
I will text you later...                 
8:26 am

Good afternoon :)

11:03 pm

Hey, I don't know if
you have been on your
phone or if you're still
sleeping but are you alright?                                                      

11:37 pm

-

Shit...Okay. 

"He's not mad at me right?" I ask Lily as I show her my phone.

Lily frowns in confusion, "No...He doesn't seem mad by the texts, and why would he be?"

I shake my head, "No reason, just overthinking I guess."

"No, it's not, tell me."

I roll my eyes, "It's not a big deal, just Jack used to get mad at me whenever stuff like this about us come out to the public."