Twenty

- Narrators POV -

* Underaged drinking *

May 26th -

-

"Did you print out the tickets?"

Millie nodded.

"Okay, do you have the tickets?"

Millie rolled her eyes, "Yes I do, Louis. Stop freaking out."

Louis ignored her. "Okay, so if we want to be there a little bit early, which I do, then we should leave right now,"  Louis said as he checked the time on his phone.

Louis wore black trousers and a faded dark blue t-shirt. Also, black and white Nikes and a thin silver chain around his neck. Millie wears white mom jeans and a light blue t-shirt. William wears a red and black flannel button-up with denim jeans.

"Okay, okay, let's go then,"  William said as he walked out the door, Louis following him soon after.  Millie walked out after Louis and closed the door behind her.

They soon called a taxi and made their way to the concert.

-

Louis, Millie, and William finally arrived at the arena forty-five minutes later.  The drive took longer because of traffic near where the concert is being held at.  They have now been waiting in line for security and ticket checks for twenty minutes.

"How much longer?"  William groaned.

"Eager are you?"  Louis questioned with a smirk.

William shrugged, "Just hungry."

"Well, there is food inside,"  Millie said.

"Yeah.  And that is exactly why I'm eager to get inside."  William mocked.

Millie and Louis rolled their eyes and soon the line started to move a bit faster.

———

"I can't believe this is our last show for the tour,"  Theo said as he put on a white blazer.

"I know.  It feels like just yesterday when you guys performed your first."  Lily thought and each member of both bands nodded in agreement.

-