Eight

- Alyce's POV -

October -

"Last night was amazing!  I had so much fun answering questions and seeing Jimmy again.  I would have done a live last night, but when I got home after the show it was super late, and I was really tired."  I was on live once again. As soon as I was dropped off at my apartment, I changed into my pajamas, collapsed on my bed, and fell fast asleep. 

-

britishboyss90: Are you gonna address the Tewkesbury thing?

username: YES! 

itslily_olsen: The show was so good ah!

username: LOUIS

-

I read the comments. "Oh my god!  All I said was that the character was cute, nothing else.  Chill."  I playfully roll my eyes and chuckle.  "Anyways, I HAD NO IDEA THAT THE TICKETS SOLD OUT ALREADY UNTIL YESTERDAY!"  I continue, raising my voice a little.  "That was so fucking fast.  It is already the middle of October, we're getting closer and closer to January and I can't wait to see all of you!"

-

finnwolfhardofficial: Opening bands in mind?

itslily_olsen: Ah!  I am so proud! I'm coming along with you guys right?

username: I am so glad I got tickets before they sold out!

username: Bro! They sold out so fast I didn't manage to buy one in time

alyceandtheflamesfanss: omg yeah same!  I couldn't get a ticket!

-

"Um, Finn, I will get back to you on that."  A smirk slowly comes across my face.  "Yes!  Lily, you can come with us.  I was going to ask later today actually I just didn't think you would have wanted to go."  I continue reading comments.  "Oh!  Very exciting news!  For those who tried to buy tickets before selling out and didn't manage to succeed, the flames and I are gonna do a giveaway type of thing.  Probably in a month or so, so look out for that!  Alrighty, I think I am gonna end the live here because I am hungry.  Okay Bye!"

alyce_ellison ended the live

As soon as I ended the live I decide to call Lily and see what she is doing today. 

"Hey!"

"Hey!"  Lily responded through the other side of the phone.

"What are you doing today?  Are you free?"

"Oh my gosh, wanna hang out?  I don't have anything to do today."

"Yes!  That is what I was gonna ask you.  Okay perfect, I am a bit hungry, are you?"  I asked

"I'm starving"  she groaned.  "I was thinking about eating—"

"Pizza." We say in unison. 

We both laugh. 

"Wanna meet at the pizza place off broadway?" She asked.

I think for a minute.  It is most definitely going to be crowded in that area... I'll just have to disguise myself.  "Yes!  I will see you in an hour?"

"Yeah, sounds good"

"Wait, is that too early?  We can meet whenever you want to."

She laughs, "That time works fine with me, Ali.  I will see you there."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

We hang up the phone and I start to get ready for the day.  I already have my makeup done - which isn't too much, and my teeth and hairy brushed.  I walk towards my closet and picked out baggy denim pants, a plain white top, a beige trenchcoat, and to complete the look I added a black baker boy hat and a pair of sunglasses. I place my outfit choice on my bed and move to the bathroom to straightened my shoulder-length hair.  Once I was done with my hair, I soon changed out of my pajamas, and into my clothes for today.