Thirty Four

March -

- Alyce's POV -

Louispartridge_

Liked by alyce_ellison, milliebobbybrown, Manabouttown, and 5,749,085 othersLouispartridge_ I had the great pleasure of working with man about town magazines!! Thank you, @manabouttown, for this opportunity!

Manabouttown, and 5,749,085 others
Louispartridge_ I had the great pleasure of working with man about town magazines!! Thank you, @manabouttown, for this opportunity!

-Comments-

Britishboyss90 HOLY MOLY

Finnwolfhard Damn..has Alyce seen these yet..?

itsjamesclark @finnwolfhard  hold up... I told her to look on Instagram rn...

alyce_ellison Oh

Username @alyce_ellison  OH?

Username She combusted guys

Username That smile....he knows he's hot

itsjamesclark She's screaming, and I'm not joking

louispartridge_ @itsjamesclark hehe ;)

alyce_ellison @itsjamesclark Stfu :)

- View more comments-

-
-
-

"You good?" James puts his hand on my shoulder while I stare at my phone

"James, she's drooling," Theo comments.

James uses his thumb to wipe off any imaginary drool from the side of my mouth.

I swat his hands away, "Oh my lord, shut the fuck up. My reaction is completely normal for this situation." I show the boys my phone screen, "He has no right to come to New York, tell me he loves me, then leave the next day for this photoshoot looking this fucking good!"

James slowly sits on our green couch in the studio, looking almost defeated...? "Wow...you're right—how dare he?"  James continues to stare at my screen in awe.

I throw my hands in the air, "Yes, exactly!" I let out a big sigh as I sit between Dean and James, laying my head on Dean's shoulder. Dean slowly brings his hand to pat my head...very awkwardly.

-

-

-

- Theo's POV -

I have been in love with Alyce ever since she had to give me a tour of the school because I was new.

When this feeling in my chest began, I never thought anything of it; I was eleven, in my first year of middle school. I didn't know what love was...If anything, I just thought it was nerves from being at a new school in a new country.

And to be honest, I don't know if I know what love is even now.

As I grew older, I noticed the aching feelings didn't go away, and they only appeared when I was lucky enough to be in the presence of Alyce.

Alyce is such an easy person to fall in love with, it's no surprise why our band is so famous. It's not because of James, Dean, or me but because of Alyce and her kind and gifted soul.

I never had a plan to tell her.

Actually, I did once.

But the timing was terrible.

That's when she got together with Jack.

Remembering she was with Jack ever morning waking up only made me want to live in my bed forever.

I hated him, mostly because of everything she told us he would say to her.

But also because he took her away from me when I finally gained enough courage and confidence to tell her.

My Alyce.

My best friend.

I can never tell her now, though.

Louis is perfect for her, and I could not be more happier for her

But, of course, it still hurts

The love of my life doesn't and will never know that she is the love of my life.

And I will have to live the rest of my life accepting it.

It hurts

It hurts so fucking much

And hearing her say that they told each other 'I love you' was like a dagger through my heart.

"As long as she's happy," I try to tell myself.

But no matter how often I try to ignore this feeling, It will not go away.

I'm surprised nobody in the band has noticed it yet, at least not to my knowledge.

I don't even know if I hide the way I feel very well.

All I do know is that I can't live without her.

-

-

-

"Hey man, You okay?" Dean asks me, making Alyce and James turn their heads toward us.

"Yeah, man, just tired, that's all." I try to laugh it off with a small shrug,

Dean and James both nod with a reply of "Same" and "Me too"

But Alyce continues to stare at my saddened face.

She always knew when something was wrong

It didn't matter who It was or what was going on.

She always just...knew

I love her.

She mouthed, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head slightly and mouthed, "Nothing," with a short smile.

She didn't seem convinced, but she dropped the topic anyway.

_

_

_

A/N -

I'm super sorry.. a very short chapter, but I wanted to get something out there.

And well, now you know about Theo... if it wasn't obvious enough

Be honest...Who saw this coming? >>>

Hope yall are having a great day...also how I want this story to end...I'm planning on writing five epilogues, hahaha...maybe less, maybe more, who knows.

Anyways... I hope you all are doing well!

Cadie <3

_

_

_