Nineteen

- Narrator's POV -

*Underaged drinking*

* Flashback from January 9th, after the first show *

"Yes, I saw the show, it was great.  But, as I expected, we should add backup dancers... or  some kind of entertainment."  Micheal said over the phone that was on speaker for the rest of the band to listen.

AATF looked confused and Alyce finally spoke up.  "But aren't we the entertainment?"

Micheal nods, "Well I- yeah, but -"

"Then we don't need backup dancers.  You said it yourself the show was great."  Dean interrupts.

"Just try - at least for one show.  They already know the choreography, they have been practicing since I told you the news about the world tour."  Micheal sighs.

Alyce raises her eyebrows in surprise.

Theo scoffs, "Why is this the first time we're hearing about this?  Were you just going to wait and see if the show wasn't 'entertaining enough' and have a backup plan... without telling us - at all."

Micheal doesn't say anything. 

James just shakes his head and rolls his eyes with a disappointed look on his face.

"Micheal"  Alyce sighed.  "Just let us know next time, please.  Especially if you're gonna use our band's money for these dancing practices that we didn't even know about."

"Of course, I'm sorry."

"I want the receipts too,"  Alyce demanded.

"I - Wha - for the dancing practices?"

"Yeah.  That's not a problem is it?"

Micheal swallowed.  "No, no, of course not."

Alyce smiled, "Great.  Bye, Micheal."  And with that, she ended the call.

"You're scary when you're talking business."  James pointed out.  Dean and Theo both nodded quickly in agreement.  Alyce laughed.

"Do you think he's stealing money?"  Dean asked.

Alyce thought for a moment.  "Honestly, I have no idea.  People do crazy things when it comes to money.  But I guess we will find out once we get the receipts."

* End of Flashback *

May 17th -

AATF just finished their Italy show and tomorrow they perform in Paris, France.

In the last four months, they have traveled all through North, South, and Central America, Asia, and now most of Europe.

A lot has happened in these four months while touring around the world. 

Micheal took too long for Alyce's liking to show the receipts, so Alyce called her mom and asked her if she could look through the office for the receipts.  Fortunately, they were there; sitting on the desk, hidden in a yellowish folder.  Monica looked through the band's bank statements and through the receipts.  She works with money almost every day, so she was good at this sort of task.