Seven

- Alyce's POV -

October -

I'm searching through my fridge looking for an energy drink when I hear a couple of knocks sound on my door. 

Ah-ha, I found it.

I grab my drink and head towards the knocking.  I can hear muffled voices coming from the other side of the door.  As soon as I open it Dean runs into my apartment, followed by Theo, then James. 

I look at them confused.  "Um, hi.  I thought we were meeting there?"

"Well maybe if you answered your phone you would know that the producers called and they are asking for us earlier."  Dean scoffed while the other two boys laughed.

"Fuck.  Really?"  They all nodded.  "Okay, well I'm ready to leave so we can leave now.  Are all of you ready?"

"Yup, let's go then,"  Theo said.  I grab my coat and purse.  Once we are all out of my apartment, I lock my door and we leave. 

-

"And here we are, NBC studios at 30 Rockefeller Plaza," James announced.

I smile and roll my eyes, "Thanks, tour guide."

"Anytime"  He replied. 

As soon as we pull up, we can see that the entrance to the building is swarming with paparazzi.   I am wearing a white top and light grey striped black dress pants.  To complete my look, a black blazer, and a chain necklace.

As soon as Dean got out of the car he fixed his jacket and moved to the side for James to exit.  Dean wore a black t-shirt and an olive green jacket with black trousers. 

James then steps out of the vehicle wearing a dark blue blazer laced with black sewing.  Under the blazer is the same color blue button-up shirt.  with black trousers. 

Theo soon follows James out of the car wearing a black turtle neck shirt with black trousers.  To complete his look, he added a beige trench coat.

Once we are all out of the car we stood side by side and started walking towards the entrance doors.  All you can see are bright flashing lights almost blinding you.   The only sounds you can hear are the camera's lenses clicking by just taking a picture, and people asking us questions or just cheering.  We don't have time to do silly poses and answer questions, we are already running late. 

Once we are inside the building I realize that I still have my fucking energy drink in my hand.  I almost laugh at myself.  I quickly open it and take a few sips while walking to the right studio number.  We just passed 6A, so we are almost there.  We are still walking side by side each other, and every time we do I always feel sort of...powerful? — I guess, I can't describe it.

"Here we are, studio 6B"  James says.

"Anyone want the rest of this?"  I gestured to my drink.

"Hell yeah!"  Dean snatches the can from my hands.

Once we walk through the studio's doors we are greeted by a man telling us where to go.  We thank him and continue to go where he told us to.  As we are walking I see a teenage boy around our age coming out of the bathroom.  He turns and sees us walking and his eyes go wide, then, he starts running in the direction we are going.