Thirteen

A/N -

Her mothers house is like a penthouse, so is Alyce's  house back in New York, just a little smaller.

———

End of December -

- Narrator's POV -

Alyce got a notification from Finn telling her that he was here to pick her up as she put on her shoes.  It was exactly 7:00 P.M - exactly when Finn said he would be at her mom's house, and the party started in about thirty to forty minutes.

Before Alyce headed out the door, she checked herself out in the mirror.  Alyce wore high-waisted black dress pants, a slightly lacey black corset, with a cropped black blazer.  To finish the look she wore black platform heels.  Her lipstick was dark red and her eyes were smoky with some eyeliner.

Oh yes, her designer did a perfect job with the outfit.

"Damn, I look hot!"  Alyce muttered to herself before saying bye to her mom.

She grabbed a black clutch handbag and her phone, and walked out the door and downstairs, then through the lobby, and out the main doors.

Once Finn sees Alyce coming down the stairs through the large clear glass windows, he steps out of the limo.

Finn was wearing a white button-up shirt, a dark blue suit - the inside black.  He wore a black tie and dress pants that matched his suit.

Soon, Alyce is in full view and walking towards Finn to greet him.  A wide smile grows on Finn's face and his eyes lit up when Alyce pulled him into a small embrace. 

"Hey, Finn." Alyce pulled away, "Wow, I haven't seen you wear a suit since..."  She thought for a moment, "the IT chapter two premier...I think." 

Finn laughed and shrugged, "Sounds about right."  He opened the limo's door and gestured Alyce to go in before him, and she does.

-

"So who's gonna be at this party?"  Alyce asked as she took a sip of water and placed it back in the cupholder.

"Well, it's mostly like a social event than a party - sorry I should have been more clear.  But um - most of the Stranger Things cast, I know Millie, Noah, and Sadie are definitely going to be there.  Some other people... Oh, and some of the IT cast."

Alyce's eyes widen at the last sentence.  "The IT cast?  So there is a chance Jack might be there?"

Finn's face paled.  "Damn it, I forgot about that - um - shit, I'm sorry."

Alyce laughed at Finn's reaction, "It's fine, it's not your fault.  Hopefully, he isn't there."  She shrugged.

Finn let out a relieved sigh and nodded.

Alyce then let out a gasp that made Finn slightly jump and give her a confused look.

"Do you know if Bill will be there?"  She asked.

"Bill Skarsgård?"

"No, Bill nye the science guy... Yes Bill Skarsgård"

Finn laughed at his own stupidity, "Probably, I think he mentioned that he'd show up."

Alyce smirked.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Nothing,"  Alyce said with the smirk still on her face.

"Oh my gosh, what is it?"  Finn rolled his eyes playfully.

Alyce tried to get the smirk off her face, then she shrugged, "Nothing."

Finn scoffed, "Hmm."

-

"Thank you,"  Alyce said to the driver as he opened the car door for her and Finn.

They had finally made it.

There was a red carpet as soon as they got out of the car.  There were ropes on the sides to keep out the dozens of photographers.

Alyce didn't know it was this big of an event. 

Finn curved his arm for her to take, but she started walking confidently—smiling and waving at the cameras.

Not seeing Finn's gesture.

Of course, this just made Finn feel foolish.

He quickly put his arm back to his side and walked a few paces behind Alyce with a smile on his face.

Alyce then turned around and gestured to Finn to catch up with her.

He was walking like a turtle.

When he was close enough she linked both their arms together.

She wasn't going to lie to herself—she kind of forgot she came here with Finn.  She normally came to events by herself or with the band.  And in the past, Jack, but even then they didn't see each other in person as often as they wanted to—well, as much as she wanted to.

Many people in the crowd cheered and took many more pictures while saying and asking a bunch of things...

Who are you wearing?

Are you here together?

Are you dating?

I Loved the album.

Alyce tried her hardest to ignore the questions about her and Finn.

Finn on the other hand...

His cheeks became red, he was about to blurt out something—what exactly?  He didn't even know.  Luckily, Alyce pulled them inside to where the party was held, before he said something he would probably regret.

———

A/N -

This looks like a Finn Wolfhard fanfic...

The party is over, this is just part one. Working on part two now... I just didn't wanna make it too long.

- Cadie ♡