Nine

A/N -

Okay, so this is Finn's band called Calpurnia. Yes, I know they broke up a couple of years ago but, not in the story.

Finn - lead singer and rhythm guitarist
(Kind of the same as Alyce)

Malcolm - Drummer ᴍᴀʟᴄᴏʟᴍ
(Same as James)

Ayla - lead guitarist and background vocals.
(Kind of the same as Theo)

Jack - Bass Guitarist
(Same as Dean)

I thought it might be helpful to know what each of them play and what they look like for the story, especially for this chapter.
_____________________________

(I don't know why the photo kind of looks fuzzy, sorry

(I don't know why the photo kind of looks fuzzy, sorry.)

———

- Mid November -

- Finn's POV -

"You guys have all of your stuff right?"  I ask the group.  We just got into our car.  We are on our way to Alyce's band's studio to look over our songs to see which ones we should perform for the opening of their tour. 

"Yup,"  Ayla responds.  Malcolm and Alex nod their heads.

"Just making sure, I don't want to be unprepared, you know?"

"Yeah, especially in front of her,"  Alex smirks and Malcolm raises his eyebrows up and down. 

I scrunch my face, roll my eyes, and nudge Alex, who sits next to me, "shut up."

"Honestly though, why don't you just tell her?"  Ayla suggested.

My eyes go wide and quickly shake my head, "No!  Definitely not.  She just got out of a relationship."

"And?  She seems to be moving on from it"  Malcolm stated.

I sigh, "still." 

-

- Alyce's POV -

"When are they coming again?" Dean asks.

I grab my phone to check the time. "In about five minutes maybe, depending on how long security takes to check them all"

All four of us are sitting on the couch in the studio waiting for the members of Calpurnias' arrival. Today we are going to go over their music to pick out which ones would be best to perform for our opening performance.

Theo gets off the couch and walks over to the mini-fridge to get a soda.

"Ooo, can you get me a Dr. Pepper Please?" He nods and hands me my drink. "Thank you!"

"No problem" Theo then sits back down beside me.

"I don't understand how that is your favorite soda, Ali,"  James says.

"It's so good - well, I think it's good"  He scrunched his face in disgust.  "Whatever, you can't say anything yours is Pepsi."

"That's true." Dean pointed out.

James then narrowed his eyes, tongue poking the inside of one of his cheeks.  He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by three loud knocks on our door.  Dean and I slightly jump. 

Theo gets up and opens the door.  "Ah, if it isn't the Calpurnias."  A smile grows on my face as I see the other group walks in one by one. 

"Hey, Finn, long time no see"  I smirk

"I'm sorry, I've been filming and-"  I cut him off by pulling him in an embrace.  I guess I've caught him off guard, it takes him a while to return the hug.

We soon pull away.  "I'm just kidding"  I playfully roll my eyes and turn to see Ayla, we lock eyes and we both smile widely.  I pull her in a hug - which she quickly returns and starts rocking both of us side to side. 

James, Theo, and Dean hugged and greeted the rest of the group and we soon started working on what they came here to do. 

-

"I think those songs are perfect!" James commented and Dean and Theo nod aggressively in agreement.

"Definitely!" I agreed. Finn looked up at me from his guitar and smiled.

"Okay, great!" Jack says.

Malcolm starts putting his stuff away and we all look at him weirdly. "Uh, where are you going?" Jack asked while slightly chuckling.

"I'm hungry. Are you guys?" Malcolm looks at all of us.

"I am too, actually. Wanna hang at my place and order something? It's not too far from here." I suggest.

"Oh, I am so glad somebody said something, I'm starving" James commented. Theo rolls his eyes at him.

The rest of the group soon agrees, and that is exactly what we did.

-

liked by itslily_olsen, william

liked by itslily_olsen, william.franklyn.miller, and 3,987,346 others
alyce.and.the.flames We are so excited to finally announce that Calpurnia will be our opening band throughout the whole tour!

- comments -

milliebobbybrown yayaya FINN

aylateslermabe Yupp

therealdeanevans aylateslermabe Yupp

alyce_ellison aylateslermabe Yupp

finnwolfhardofficial aylateslermabe Yupp

drumboym aylateslermabe Yupp

theo_martin aylateslermabe Yupp

jackandersonofficial aylateslermabe Yupp

username I love that ^^

alycesupremacy AHHH I LOVE CALPURNIA

username I CANT WAIT TILL TOURING STARTS

user3298 username SAMEE

theauthor username SAME! AHHH

- view all comments -