Twenty Eight

September 7th -

- Narrators POV -

Liked by louispartridge_, enews, and 3,796,975 others alyce_ellison It's grape juice, I swear

alyce_ellison It's grape juice, I swear

-view comments-

theo_martin Sure it is...

alyce_ellison @theo_martin IT IS! They wouldn't have served it to me lol

itslily_olsen OH!! Damn!!!  ON THE WATER TOO

enews Alyce... are you dating again?

alyce_ellison @enews Why, are you interested?

username @alyce_ellison LMAO

itsjamesclark My man went all out

milliebobbybrown AHHHH

louispartridge_ Who is the lucky guy?

britishboyss90 OH! SO SHE WAS ON A DATE! ^^^

Username Maybe with a girl...

Username @username oh.. wait a minute...

therealdeanevans I WANNA MEET HIM!!!

itsjamesclark Who's gonna tell him? ^

username @itsjamesclark WHAT!?

-load more comments-

— — —

"Okay, okay! So," Lily placed both of her palms facing down on the table, "tell me everything!"

We have been wanting to go to this dinner since before he even came here and then we were joking around about being a date—oh wait, I already told you about this. Anyways, we dressed up nice—not too nice but still —nice. He picked me up in a city taxi...well I guess the taxi picked me and he was just inside it.

"Adorable."

Alyce smiled and continued, "then we showed up at this new restaurant that was on the water —you saw it in the photo, and then after dinner, we walked alongside the water...and yeah."

"That's so cute...But there is something you aren't telling me."

Alyce felt her face burn, "Don't know what you're talking about."

Lily leaned closer and looked Alyce in the eyes, then gasped, "He kissed you, Didn't he?" 

Alyce's eyes go wide and she looked around the small cafe they sat in, making sure nobody heard what her friend had just said.  "Shh!" 

Lily continued to search Alyce's face for an answer and Alyce couldn't stop the smile coming onto her lips, making the answer obvious, and making Lily squeal.  "Oh my gosh!" 

Alyce sank back in her chair and took a bite of a pastry, and sighed dreamily, "I know!"

-

"You what?"

"I kissed her!"

"You—Oh my—"  James chuckled.  "Did you even ask her the question?"

Louis just stared at him,  "Oh."  Louis closed his eyes and mentally slapped himself across the face, "I was so in the moment and I didn't even think about it after the kiss."

"Well, apparently you've still been in the moment because you're only now remembering you didn't ask her."

Louis rolled his eyes as James continued, "Okay, well did she at least kiss you back?"

"Yeah."  He said in a tone that sounded like duh.

"Then you have nothing to worry about.  I'm sure she knows what the kiss meant and what you want to ask her."

-

"I don't even know what this means for us now—like are we going to act as if nothing happened or are we now more than friends?"

"I have no idea, men are predictable but at the same time they're also unpredictable."

Alyce nodded, "True."

-

"Are you sure?"  Louis asked.

"Actually, I'm not sure,"  James confessed.

Louis slouched down in his seat and sighed, "You're no help, you know.

"Yeah, I know."

— — —

E! NEWS:

Singer, Alyce Ellison dating?

Rumors have been spreading like wildfire about Alyce Ellison dating someone new, and Alyce's most recent Instagram post is getting way more attention than she probably expected. In Alyce's latest post we can see that she was definitely on a date, but with who? Many believe that the mystery man she was out with the other night was no other than the young star, Louis Partridge. Alyce and Louis have been hanging out ever since her show in London during her bands' world tour a couple of months ago. Louis also has been in New York for almost a week already for some photoshoots and interviews. In the comments of her most recent post, we can see that most of Alyce and the flames know who this man is. Many people also believe that the mystery man is one of her bandmates. Fans have said they have seen the way the lead guitarist, Theo Martin, looks at her during shows and interviews. Theo and Alyce are the two members of the band who have known each other the longest, and from what we have heard and seen, they have chemistry. This rumor would also explain how the band has mentioned that they know this man.

—Read more articles like this—

_

_

_