Chapter 48| Rebrand

Chapter 48| Rebrand

Two and a half months later

Mid-November

"Damn, this city has a totally different vibe when you have money."

Some of them laughed while some rolled their eyes at Katsuro's statement that was a given. Of course when you have money everything feels different. The luxury of having a endless pit of money definitely changes your point of views of the world.

"Where did your teacher wanted us to be?" Risa asked with a hand on my shoulder. Wearing matching black and gold lining costume wrap gowns that almost touched the floor. Actually, we all had it on.

"He said he was going to round the students up at this park because today's their last intern days for a while. I sent the address before we left a few days ago, I honestly don't really know my way around. Reo, you got it set up? " I replied, turning my head to the brunette boy beside me.

He fidgeted with a device on his arm, pressing digital buttons and imputing numbers. Then he gave me a thumbs up and firm nod, "Yup, ready when you are."

"Say, do you think anybody can survive if they fell from here," River peered over the edge of the skyscraper we stood on. The only building that didn't have annoying anti-bird spikes for Katsuro to land us all on.

"You could try— ow! Dimitri!"

"Quit it, idiots," The said boy sighed, then eyeing the blond boy. "I thought you were the older one between you two?"

"I am! Why are you still acting all Leader-like when Akari's back!"

"I'm just trying to protect you two from your stupid ideas!"

"It's not stupid!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

I looked over at Risa, who massages her temples in a circular motion while mumbling colorful language under her breath. Taking deep breaths with her whole chest as the two continued to bicker.

She excused herself, speed walking over to the two with River watching silently laughing, and took the pair by the ears. Probably threatening them to get them to be quiet.

Whatever she did, it worked.

It is a truly a beautiful place. It was a replica of those modern day fantasy cities where people couldn't ever get bored. Fast traffic and movie-like shops and food. Especially on a late afternoon, everything including the sun seemed put me in a calm mood with it's now orange rays.

Reo nudged me, handing me a seasoned chip while Risa sorted out with those three. Out of everybody, him and I were the two who went along with everybody on most opinions for the sake of our relationships.

River was the youngest of all of us being only 14.

Followed by Reo and I, nobody could find his original documents even after Operation: Tear. Bloodwork and appointments were arranged secretly and the doctors could confirm that he was the same age as me. He later said he wanted to share a birthday with me, which I had no problem with.

Battle Scars (Discontinued) [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara