Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5

Sorry if some of the characters are a bit out of character, did the best that I could ;w;
2nd Person POV

You rummaged through your closet for one of your more "formal" hoodies. But you gave up and changed into another grey hoodie but a pair of simple angel wings on the back.

As soon as you got home, your heart started to race, you were nervous as hell. Who knew seeing somebody from so long ago can be so nerve recking?

"Oh god, it's happening, I'm seeing them again. Oh god, oh god." You thought to yourself.

A few minutes later, you closed the front door and locked it. Heading to Mitsuki's house, where you, Izu and Katsu would see each other for the first time in like forever.

As you walked to the house, memories of the three of you running around filled your head like blood. Things were a lot simpler without quirks.

You wondered what the quirkless boy, Izu, was up to. Being quirkless wasn't easy. And what about Katsu? Wasn't his quirk had was like explosions or fireworks? You couldn't remember, or connected the thought to a certain Hedgehog.

The closer the house was, the more nervous you became. You let out a deep breath you didn't even know you were holding and walked right up to the house. And knocked.

Inside, you heard Mitsuki's voice.

"Oh! That must be Ri-Chan!" The voice said as footsteps became louder.

The door opened to reveal the woman that you talked not too long along.

"Hi Mitsuki." You greeted, slightly bowing.

"Ri-Chan! Come inside! Katsuki went out to pick up some drinks, and Izuku and his mom would be here in a few!" She excitingly responded, motioning you to come inside.

You stepped inside and took off your boots. In the corner of your (E/C) eyes, you saw a older man, about Mitsuki's age leaning on the living room frame. He had brown, spiky hair and glasses.

"Uncle?" You muttered out.

"Ah, Akari-Chan, it's certainly been a while isn't it?" The man gave you a smile.

Out of instinct and the familiar aura in the house, you gave the man the smile you always wore when you were a child.

"Masaru, don't you agree Ri-Chan has grown into such a fine lady?" Mitsuki sighed, putting a hand on her cheek.

"I agree very much, dear." Masaru answered his wife.

"Oh! Honey, can you light the fireplace upon the living room? It's getting a bit cold in here, and close the window upstairs , please? And Ri-Chan, could you check if the curry is done yet? While you guys are doing that, I need to make this place more presentable!"

Mitsuki already started putting messy stacks of books into neat piles. Man, did that woman work fast!

"Uh...I can check the windows and do the fireplace while you check on the curry." You offered, usually, the kitchen wasn't your best place to be.

"Are you sure? The fireplace is a bit dangerous."

"Hell yeah!" You activated your quirk in your right palm. Black flames burned fiercely in your palm.

Masaru nodded, giving you approval.

——
After lighting up the fireplace, you went up the stairs to find the open window, and found it immediately. Before closing the window, you heard voices, but couldn't make out if it was a man or woman. You shrugged it off.