Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons

(A/N: Signal for music is ♪♪♪)

"Where are these guys coming from?! Get out of the way! I'll actually kill you!" Shigaraki splatted as the three villains teamed up on their own to chase after Bakugou.

"You wouldn't, I'm too precious," You narrowed your eyes. "Your little magician man won't make it far with Mt. Lady in the way, just to let you know."

As of on cue, the pro hero, Mt. Lady used her quirk to grow in length, blocking Compress' path. As the villains scurried together for another blow, Gran Torino knocked them all out with a nasty kick on the back of their heads.

"Kid! Get out of here!"

"No way! I have my own weapon against them!" You shook her head as you looked for Shigaraki and Toga, who had magically disappeared after the three villains got knocked out.

Gran Torino quickly ranted about how Midoriya was becoming more and more reckless as he passed All Might. The man flew along with you, him taking on Shigaraki and you with Toga.

"I'm telling you to get out of here kid!"

"And I'm telling you 'no'! You have no authority over me, you're not the U.A. Staff nor the U.S. government!" You shouted back as Toga and you flung knifes and fire at each other. Maybe it was because you were using a lot of adrenaline or because you were tired from all the sudden physical fighting, but you felt your speed slowly reducing.

Gran Torino seemed to be having a hard time figuring out a way to stop Shigaraki and his deadly quirk. You could sneak up on him, you thought, and you tried to. Keyword: tried.

You suddenly felt a force around you as Toga, who was in front of you has her eyes widen. By her head, the capital letter 'N' was visible, looking above yourself, you had one as well. Before you knew what was going on, you were flung and dragged by the invisible force into a piece of concrete a few hundred meters away.

Everything went by so fast.

As your back hit the hard barrier, your vision blurred as spots of color splattered everywhere in your eyes. You shook your head in attempt to clear your head, it did help. Although when you tried to stand up, a overwhelming amount of pain washed through your body as your system tried to cope.you even started to tear up.

The pain was unbearable.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" You groaned in pain as you held your hand that had the warm, red liquid smeared after touching the left side of your stomach. Something must've had pierced through your flesh a moment ago when you hit the concrete.

You couldn't stand up.

You couldn't see very well.

You might as well be dead.

The darkness greeted you at a unexpected speed, consuming everything including your vision.

When you opened your eyes, you were in a completely different space. Or even dimension because you couldn't hear anything like shouting of scared civilians, the fighting, or the wind from every attack.

"Are you really going to give up now?" A child's voice echoed.

You turned around to see only darkness around you, there wasn't a glimpse of light anywhere. So you decide to answer it.