Chapter 30| A Twist

Chapter 30| A Twist
—Somewhere

"Seeing you in person...you look creepy as fuck." The man with black hair and beautiful turquoise orbs said with his hands in his pockets. His body seemed to be covered in scars and stitches that held the skin together.

"Wow! You're a friend of the amazing Hero Killer: Stain, right? That's so cool! Let me join too!" The girl with golden blonde hair and eyes beside the man cheerfully shouted, putting her hands by her face.

"Kurogiri, send these brats somewhere random. It seemed like the two types I hate came as a package. A snot-nosed brat and a asshole who doesn't even understand respect." The slightly younger boy in front of the two muttered in a scratchy voice. "His" hands seemed to be all over his body, including one blocking his face.

"Wha?" The blonde girl titled her head, still with that cheerfully grin.

"Now, now, our guest went through a bit of trouble to meet you. If all fails, let's at least hear them out, Shigaraki Tomura. The bookkeeper here went through quite a bit to get these two here." The man known as 'Kurogiri' responded in a calm manner.

"Here me out, I don't care what you do with these two, Mr Blackmist. Just pay the money and I'll be outta here." The man said, smoking a cigarette. "And might as well listen to their intros, yeah?"

The golden hair girl was Toga Himiko, a villain that committed some well known crimes, as well as a suspect for many gruesome bloodshed murders. Her intention was to 'make the world a easier place to live in' and wanted to be like Stain.

While the man with the jet black hair, was less known. But taken some of the Hero Killer's traits as well.

"Don't know about this. You're really letting this insane chick join?" The man said.

"Woah, woah there buddy. Even the insane little brat introduced herself. At least spit out your name, you're an adult aren't you?" Shigaraki shook his head.

"Right now...I go by 'Dabi'" He responded.

"Not your nickname. Real name."

"I'll tell you when it's time." Dabi dodged his question.

"I thought I recruited three? Not two," Shigaraki rubbed his chin. "Trying to fool me, huh? I may never been to school but I'm certainly ain't dumb."

"He's on his way, he's finishing some stuff up." Dabi replied, looking over at his female companion.

"Yep! He's going to be here anyyyy minute now~!" Toga smiled. "Hopefully in blood! He looks way cooler covered in blood!"

"Guess your wish is granted, Toga." A male's voice chuckled.

Everybody in the room turned their heads to the doorway, where a man with a figure similar to Dabi's. His drenched, ivory locks were parted to his left with the sides faded and shaved. The man's crimson red eyes matched the crimson substance known as blood.

He wasn't heavily scared like Dabi, but did have a few on his arms and a noticeable one on his left cheek. But his silver chain earring on his right ear definitely was recognizable. Not to mention his looks could charm their way to a woman's heart.

"Hey, pass me a towel will you? Some asshole not only nicked me with a rusty pole, he threw a bucket of goddamn water too."

Kurogiri passed the man a towel who used it on his hair.

"Name?"

"I go by Kasai."

—In Class