Chapter 6| A Old Ally

Chapter 6| USJ

Akari- Your Name

Kageko- Last Name

Ri or Ari- Nickname

[Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own the pictures!]

This is one of my first time writing an action scene, so As my writing grows, I'll definitely be editing this!

——Your POV; A Day Later; 12:50 PM;

"It was been decided you all will be supervised by a three man team of All Might, another staff member and me. Whether it's a flood or earthquake, you need to know the elements. For today's hero foundation skills, we'll be studying the trial of rescue." Aizawa introduced us to a new trail while pulling out a card with the word, Rescue, printed clearly in red.

"Trial of rescue? That sounds hard..." A boy known as Kaminari said.

"If the environment is a flood, then that's my specialty. Ribbit." A frog-like girl added.

"Don't get ahead of yourself now. You have the choice of wearing your costumes or not," He pushed the button that revealed the costume. "Some of you know that your costume actually does the opposite, it could get it on the way. But like I said earlier, it's entierly up to you. The training area is a far distance so we'll get there by bus. Understand?"

I sighed.

——

I was the first girl out, I waited outside for Eiji or somebody I knew.

"Crap...I fucking forgot about the rescue part of a hero. You got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled to myself.

My costume's cloak was pretty messed up on the bottom, but I could care less. It looks badass at the sometime.

I walked over to where people started group.

"Everybody form two lines according to your numbers in order to get everybody seated smoothly on the bus!!" Iida shouted.

The bus ended up being something else. But that wasn't what concerned me, it was the fucking fact I was siting right next to that damn Hedgehog. Although it was better than sitting next to that perverted grape head creature.

"Sooooo, Kageko-Chan! What's your quirk? You looked so cool yesterday when you stopped Bakugou's attack!!" A girl, I think Mina Ashito asked me.

"Uh... it's a fire based quirk. It's nothing really special. And I go by Akari." I answered, since I was the aisle seat, I could turned around to face them.

"Then call me Mina! But Akari-Chan, how did you block out Bakugou's quirk and make that fire wall??"

"First off, that damn Hedgehog's Attack was fucking weak. And second, it's a secret." I put my pointer finger to my lips with a small smile. I was clearly in a better mood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Shut up Bakugou, you're too loud."

While the two of bickered, I overheard what that frog-like girl said, she said that Deku's quirk reminded her of All Might's quirk. Which she wasn't wrong.

"But All Might doesn't hurt himself like Midoriya does when he uses it." Eij pointed out.

Bakugou turned his head towards the window as I stared at the floor. Quirks, huh?

"I wish I had a quirk like that, I like my quirk and all but, I hate that it isn't flashy at all. It's good for power-ups but when it comes to flashiness, I'm done for." Eij showed us his hardening quirk. I got to admit, it was actually pretty cool.