Chapter 26| Dreams

Chapter 26| Dreams
—2nd Person POV

After dinner, the two of you headed upstairs to his room to hang out. His parents didn't mind one bit, especially Mitsuki, who seemed to love you more than her own son. Which was sad, but with that oversized ego, you understood.

His room was pretty simple. A few All Might posters, family photo and-

"That's the first and last family picture we all took together, isn't it?" You pointed to a picture frame, that had a picture of the Midoryia family, Bakugou and yours.

"I guess." Katsu grumbled, going over to a small sofa by the window as you took the picture into your hands for a closer look.

In the back of the pictures were the parents. Izu's mother, your mother, Mitsuki, him and Masuru. In the middle was your siblings, a way younger version of Senri, the oldest, Takumi and Lucine. In front of all of them was the three of you. Izu to your right and Katsu on your left. Everybody smiling happily.

"They're not here anymore. I'm sad because of that." You said to yourself quietly.

"What do you mean?" He raised his brow.

"They're all in a better place," You sighed putting down the picture frame and flopping onto the bed. "If I haven't fucked up, they wouldn't have be there. We all knew how my story would end, yet, they risked their life's for me."

There was a silence in the room.

"Go take a shower, you'll feel better. So hurry your ass up." Katsu said to you. He seem to have a soft spot for you.

"Thanks."

You turned off the water and grabbed the towel you brought from home off the rack, then swishing the glass door open. As you wrapped your towel around your body, you got out of the shower. Your eye still stung like hell, but it was a lot better than the day you were at the hospital.

Turning your back on the mirror, you found the hair dryer and proceed to dry your (H/C) locks. Before you could put away the dryer on the rack, the light bulb went off and on repeatedly.

Okay...?

"Hahaha! You think you could be a hero? Think again!" A child's voice had said.

Your heart started to beat rapidly as you whipped your head around to face the mirror. The lights suddenly went out, but there was a dim light coming off of the mirror.

Your (E/C) eyes looked into the mirror to see a child with a short (H/C) bob with the ends curling a bit. Her smile was eerily as she wore the same white towel as you.

"Who the fuck are you? Some kind of stalker?" You furrowed your brows together.

"I am you, and you are me." The child answered, your every move and breathing patterns were copied exactly.

"Yuki?" You took a step forward and touched the mirror with your right hand, where your seal was reflected on the child's wrist too.

"Wrong! I am you!" The child slowly morphed, growing the same height as you. Her (the child's) once short (H/C) hair grew longer and longer, scars appeared, the same exact same spots you had them.

Your (E/C) eyes narrowed as you watched the child morph in you. But something was off. The  black patterned tattoo on her inner wrist started to swirl up her arm and hands, spreading all the way up to her face. Turning half of her face covered with black swirls. The tattoo on the wrist was almost unrecognizable, the pattern seemed to have shifted and messed up.

But there was more. Horns with your black and white flames crackled at the tips of them. In her right hand, she gripped a scythe that you recognized that haven't seen in almost two years. The background wasn't pitch black anymore, it had the beautiful, full moon along with fields of black roses. The moonlight made the entire background eerily: