Chapter 28| To Pass

Chapter 28| To Pass

—Previous Chapter
You heard rumbling from the buildings from in front of you, it was bad news.

"GET DOWN!!" You shouted before jumping towards them and forced them to lay flat on the ground.

"Now, brace yourselves young heros! For here, I come!" All Might hand punched through the building and was still in his stance.

"AKARI/AKARI-CHAN!!" The two boys shouted when the didn't see you beside them anywhere. Then, finally they saw you, you were already in a balanced stance.

"I'll beat your ass again. I did it once and I will do it again, Toshi," You stated with a familiar sadistic smile. It was similar to Midnight's, if she was here, she would be proud as hell. "Let's shoot."

Katsu smiled to himself. This was one of the reasons he loved about you. You were always ready for combat.

"This is why I fell for you Akari." Katsu thought.

—About a Minute Later

You slammed your hands onto the ground with your palms down in attempt to give your two dysfunctional teammates time to run or anything. The exit was just about 200 yards away.

Maybe you could handle the number one hero on your own, but with the two arguing animals, there wasn't a chance if they don't pull their act together.

The black and white flames swirled and surrounded All Might like a wild tornado.

"Oh god, don't stand there like idiots! Run! Fight! Do whatever!" You shouted as you held the hero back.

"Giving your teammates some spare time I see! I expect nothing less from you!" You heard All Might's loud voice.

"Your coming with us too Shortie!" Katsu got up and grabbed you by your waist and threw you over his shoulder.

"EAT SHIT!" He added as he fired some explosions at his opponent.

"Kaachan! I told you! We can't win by fighting him!" Izu protested once again.

"SHUT UP YOU SHITTY NERD! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT-"

All of a sudden, a strong hand came out of nowhere and slammed you into a nearby building, heading your head. It made a gigantic hole in the wall where it crushed under the sudden force. Blood slipped down one side of your face as you laid in the crater.

"Now that I have taken out your balance and power point, how are you going to pass this exam now?" The hero, now villain, asked the two boys with Izu dangling with his arm and Katsu underneath his foot.

"R-Ri-Chan..." Izu said with a terrified expression on his face.

—A Minute Ago

The three of you ran and ran toward the exit after you made one your flashiest moves. It didn't felt like a long time, and yet, the three of you already had scratches and a few bruises.

"I thought we were fighting!" Katsu grumbled.

"With the two of you here, not a good idea." You replied, as you ran between Katsu and Izu.

Although you were maybe younger than the two boys, you were stronger and faster. You dropped behind a bit, letting the two boys run side by side while you were right behind them. This formed a simple triangle.

Speaking of which, Izu had one of Katsu's grenade gauntlet on his arm. The two of them threw a few assaulting words- well, more like only Katsu-  but luckily still talked about a plan.