Chapter 4| Vs Part 2

Akari- First name

Kageko- Last Name

Ri- Nickname

—Recap Of Previous Chapter:

"My explosion are produced by the sweat from my palms," He held up his right gauntlet at us,"Now, if they did what I asked, the I can store that nitro-sweat into this bracer and..."

My (E/C) hues widden, the more sweat that damn bracer has, the bigger the explosion would be!! If only Damn Deku wasn't here-

"BAKUGOU, MY BOY!! STOP THIS!! YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" All Might's voice escaped from his ear piece.

"THEY'LL BE FINE AS LONG AS THEY DODGES!!"

Before he pulled had a chance to pull the pin from the bracer, I turned around to Deku and grabbed his arm. I flung him through a nearby wall, hard, I heard him crashed through.

"Go help Urakaka!" I yelled.

BOOOOMMM!!

——2nd Person POV

"THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINNING!!" Eijirou yelled out at the monitors.

"MIDORIYA!!" All Might yelled into the microphone.

As the smoke started to disappear, they could only see strands of (H/C) blowing against the wind. But were you alright? Did you survive the blow?

"That all you got?" A calm voice mumbled from the direction of the smoke.

Slowly, a figure with (short/long) (H/C) hair, (E/C) irises held her hand up, palm facing the ash blonde male. It seemed that the girl, stopped the explosion with her bare hands.

The evidence was clear, black smoke left her dominant hand and "evaporated".

"Does she have a explosion quirk too?? Or some kind of quirk that can cancel out Bakugou's?! " A boy with golden locks and a black lightning stripe asked.

"Well, you see young Kaminari, the young lady has quite interesting quirks." All Might answered.

"Quirks?" Your bi-colored haired classmate thought to himself.

All Might wasn't worried about you, he was worried about Midoriya or Deku. After all, you mastered one of them at a young age.

"AKARI-CHAN!!" Your ear piece shouted, it was Deku.

"I'm fine." You replied.

In reality, you weren't fine. You had the ability to absorb any fire based quirk, turning it into fuel. But a drawback of not using it after a long period of time was coughing up blood sooner or later.

But after using it a couple of times, it wouldn't happened. Unless, you broke the damn "Seal" which you had no intention of doing.

"Akari-Chan!! Are you alright?!"

Turning around, Deku climbed out of the wall you threw him through. You were slightly relieved that you didn't kill somebody on the second day, that wouldn't have been good.

"Yeah...I'm fine." Your shifted your (E/C) orbs back at Bakugou's.

Bakugou was smirking.

"WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR QUIRK SHORTIE?! AND YOU DEKU, WHY DON'T YOU COME AT ME?!" Bakugou taunted at the two of you, explosions sparked in his hands.

"Akari-Chan, see if you can find Urakaka up stairs! I'll hold Kaachan back!" He stood by your side.

You nodded, before you ran, you made a upwards motion. Following your hand was a wall of black flames behind Bakugou.