Chapter 24| Wings

Chapter 24| Wings
A Week Later: Your POV

"HOLY SHIT!!" I walk in the door to find a um...rather funny looking Katsu. My jaw dropped.

"See? Even Akari-Chan thinks it's funny!" Sero laughed and motioned me to come over, and so I did.

Katsu watched stared at me rather calmly as I walked over. His eyes narrowed a small amount when he saw my bandage over my left eye. We stared at each other for a few seconds straight. No words, just a stare. Crimson red meeting (E/C).

His ash blonde hair was being held down by what it looks like a lot of hair gel.

"Pffffttt..." I clamped a hand on my mouth as I tried to contain my laughter, holy shit I haven't seen a Hedgehog like this ever.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY SHITTY GIRL?!"

And with a 'boom' of his ego, his ash blonde returned to his usual spiky hair, sadly. I would have had so much fucking fun teasing him!

"Awwww...his hair back to normal, bro." Eij sighed sadly, and I nodded along with Sero.

"Catch you dudes later, Ima see what Urakaka is up to." I waved them off before they even had a chance to ask me about my bandaged eye.

I saw Urakaka over by Jirou, Mina and Tsuyu breathing fire with her aura. Looks like a week at the battle hero's agency can really change somebody. I wondered if anybody had a battle with a villain.

"Looks like you're making some damn improvement, Urakaka!" I said, sitting on top of a desk with my legs crossed. I learned this from Kayama, not only style points, it's pretty comfortable. Annnnd she's really fucking rubbing off of me.

"Call me Ochaco! We're best friends remember? But yeah! He taught me a lot of combative skills! Maybe one day I'll be on the same level as you!" She grinned.

"You'll get there in no time, if you master your quirk along with hand-to-hand, you'll beat the shit out of anybody easily!" I chuckled.

Maybe going down the Hero path isn't too bad.

"Uh...Akari-Chan? What happened to your eye?" Mina asked me.

"I was a bit-" I started before Katsu interrupted.

"She's fucking reckless." He grumbled, coming over and flicking my forehead.

Of course, being me, I stuck out my fucking foot in front of Katsu. Making him face plant onto the ground like a pancake. The results? Yelling, colorful language and a angry Hedgehog. Before the two of us could kill each other in any way, Kaminari spoke up.

"Oh right! The four of you was involved with Hero Killer, right? You guys were all over the news!" He looked right at me, then Izu, Shou and Iida.

"I was worried when I saw the news mentioning that UA students were involved and two of them were injured. Is your eye okay, Akari-Chan?" Momo asked me with a concerned face.

I gave her a peace sign. "It'll only take a few more days. But in the meanwhile, I'm fucking half blind. My eye coordination is a tad off, so don't throw anything sharp in my direction, alright?" The last sentence was for Bakugou and Kaminari. Since they like to test my reflexes, they always throw something like a rock or a plastic knife they find.

"I'm happy that you all are okay! I heard that you all were rescued by Endeavor! That's the number two hero for you!" Somebody yelled, and Shou replied with a 'yep...rescued.'

I thought Iida would break down or get angry when Kaminari said Stain was kind of fucking cool. But instead, he said he would be a hero that would correct 'errors' like that.