Chapter 8| Obstacle Race

Akari- Replace with Your Name
Kageko- Replace with your name
Ri or Ari- Replace with you name

—Your POV; Before the sports festival; 5:15 PM

The two of us sparred for hours, quirks and no quirks.

Slowly, I began to trust him more and more. I told Bakugou one of the things I never told anybody else before. Somewhere in my heart, a knot untied and it felt good without that lump.

"I...don't know, people called it "The Association". It's like a guild, but without any good. People would spend fucking months on a single mission, "studying", and sometimes they takes years.

Some people never came back alive on their first. If you leave or even think about it, the entire place turns their backs on you. Regardless the damn relationships.

There's...there's a lot of backstabbing and the moment you join that fucking place, it's the survival of the fittest. I was on my own basically." I explained some of the rules to Bakugou.

"One wrong move and you're sent to the "Box" or even if you say something wrong to the leaders. It was fucking hell."

He was silent as my words processed through his head. I didn't blame him, everything about me is fucked up.

"That's...fucked up." He finally said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Everyday, my life was like a game for the leaders. I thought I had a place to stay, but so guess not." I forced a laugh as I layed on the ground with him.

"I'll beat their ass."

"HAHAHAHA...of course you will."

Of course you will, Bakugou. But would you and the others accept me when you truly know about "The Seal"?

I doubt it, it's going to fucking hurt.

—2 Weeks Later; End Of April

"Come on Shortie, I'm going to beat your ass!" Bakugou pulled me by the arm and let go when he reached the door. I was still a bit sleepy.

"I know, I know." I sighed, those two weeks of sparring really brought the two of us together.

"Eij!"

"Akari! Bakugou! I thought we lost you for a second!" The red haired male called out.

"Oi, what the fuck do you mean, shitty hair?"

"For the last time, my hair is just like yours!"

I sighed again, no matter how hard that damn Hedgehog tries, he always can't seem to get along with others that well.

"YOU ALL ARE LOOKNG FOR THIS BUNCH AREN'T YOU?! LET'S WELCOME THE HEROIC DEPARTMENT, THE FRESHMENS, CLASS 1-A!! " I heard Yamada's yelling, it was out cue.

Everybody from Class 1-A came out a gateway, earning cheers from all over the stadium. Although there was some 'boos' from the other departments, their eyes were like daggers. What the hell happened when I was gone?

"Don't hold back, Shortie. Got that?" Bakugou said to me.

"Mhm, same to you. If I win, you owe me ramen and (Favorite Food)."

"Like hell I'll lose. What the fuck is that on your leg?" Bakugou raised one of his eyebrows as he pointed to my leg.

I looked down at my left leg, Yuki, spiraling around it. I told him some things about my past, like the Assocation. But not a single word about the 'Seal'.