Chapter 41| My Time is Up

(A/N): I have always liked when movie/show scenes played an intense scenes with some kind of more calm music. It gives me this vibe, and I wanted to try it out lol. So start the music right here! Enjoyy

"—blood loss...dangerous....won't make it..."

You slowly opened your eyes, squinting at the ridiculously bright light. Sitting up, you looked around you where all the four walls were a white. A plain white.

Moving the thin blanket that was neatly covering your lap, you noticed that your clothes were the same white. Actually, everything was white. The walls, the ceiling, the ground, the bed, the blanket, even the clothes you were dressed in.

You weren't dressed in anything special. Just a white, long sleeved shirt with the sleeves going pass your finger tips and matching loose pants.

Your bare feet touched the cold ground as you moved to stand up, noticing your wound wasn't bleeding anymore, you lifted up the corner of your oversized shirt out of curiosity. A visible scar met your eyes as you shrugged at it—it was just one among the others.

Touching your hair, it was still the same lopsided length when it was abruptly cut off.

"This place is rather interesting," You muttered as you walked in the small space.

The bed was pushed against the one wall, in the middle where there was nothing on either side. There was no decorations or anything, not even a single window, just empty white, concrete walls.

The entire place gave you a calm vibe, so you didn't feel nervous or scared. A part of you liked it.

Taking a couple steps forwards, you twirled yourself around like a dancer and made yourself chuckle. You continued to jump around, do a couple of flips, and spun around. It was fun until you were out of breath and laid on the ground panting. You were happy.

But it felt a bit lonely.

You flipped yourself on your stomach and tucked your arms in to support your head. The wall caught your attention. Staring at the wall in front of you, to the left side of the blank wall, it started to deform and twist into an arch doorway.

"How in the world..," You scrunched up your face as you stood up, walking over to the newly formed doorway.

Going through the doorway, you saw a man a couple meters in front of you with glasses and a desk. His hair was a ashy grey, most likely due to his older age and had a long, yet sculptured face and features. He was looking down at the piece of paper in front of him while he had another thick, stack of it on his desk, on his left.

A girl out of nowhere, around her early twenties, stepped forwards to in front of the man's desk. Her attire was similar to yours in color but not style; she had a short sleeved t-shirt and white pleated skirt. A lot more feminine.

"Tanaka Yuri, age 23, quirk is water manipulation," The man looked up from his piece of paper to meet his eyes with the girl. "Cause of death: car accident."

Curious, you took a few steps to the side to see what was about to happen.

"You have done well, you may rest now," The man spoke up again, gesturing with his hand to his left. The girl nodded as a doorway appeared again and she entered, disappearing. The man on the other hand, grabbed another piece of paper from the stack and stared at it.

"Mirage Akari, age 15, quirk is shadow manipulation," The man looked up again at you and gestured you to come closer, and you did. "Cause of death—huh? ...well this is interesting, this is rare to see."