Chapter 34| "I'm Human"

You were submerged under freezing cold water and holding your breath as you produced your black and white fire. With your body temperature dropping a little bit at a time, it made your quirk harder to use. But your quirk was counteracting the ice, so during the times where ice wasn't added, it was a lot easier.

It had been a little over for a minute since you went up for air and you heard muffled talking.

"That looks like torture!" You made out somebody shouting it.

"Aren't you guys missing one student?" You heard the other class's teacher ask one of the pro-heros that was supervising your class.

Feeling like your flames started to flicker from the lack of oxygen, you abruptly stood up panting.

"AHHHHHH!!"

With you shooting up so suddenly, you scared a poor boy that thought the big can you were in was just for decoration or something. Adding on that your (H/C) hair was draped over your face, you really looked like something out of a horror movie.

You moved your hair to the side and met a pair of familiar pair of grey-blue eyes and smirked.

"Ah...the other fucking Hedgehog."

"Y-YOU!!" He pointed a finger at your face with a scrunched up face.

"Why hello to you too, Hedgehog," You shrugged, running a hand through your drenched hair.

You were assigned to improve your quirk while underwater, pretty ironic actually. Water was suppose to put out fire.

"HOW COME ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AFTER STAYING UNDERWATER FOR SO LONG??!!" A familiar voice shouted as you turned your head over to him.

"I've been through worst," You shrugged. "It's really nothing. And I think that's the nicest thing you had said to me in a while."

"YOU LITTLE—"

Just as Bakugou was about to charge at you, he tripped on his own footing and face planted back into the dirt. He was silent for a while, usually now the best sign, so you took in a few breaths and submerged yourself back into the cold water.

"But I can't stay under for that long, I'm human too..."

Later that Same Day
4:00 PM
Dinner

"Now, I told you yesterday that it was the last day we'll help you out!"

"That's right! You're on your own! If you want to eat, get your asses up and ready and make yourself curry!"

"Yes...Ma'am," The entire class sighed, disappointed that they don't even get a warm dinner made and ready for them to eat.

"Hahaha! Looks like everybody's looking a little tired today! But that doesn't give you a excuse to do a sloppy job! After all, you guys are the ones that are going to eat it!"

"That's totally fucking motivating." You sighed, scratching the back of your head as Iida muttered stuff under his breath about something in case of a emergency you have to provide food.

Bakugou besides you wasn't too happy about it either, his fists were clenched and his scowl was visible. You were going to tease him a little before Iida interrupted before you had the chance to.

"The pros are right! Let's make the world's best curry!" Iida shouted, his fist in the air.

"You got that Hedgehog? Don't make shit or set the forest on fire," You snickered, punching the side of his arm. He responded with giving you the finger, it wasn't a big of a deal for him to flip somebody off.