Chapter 45| Lovely

Chapter 45| Lovely

Your POV
A Week Later
12:05 PM—

River dragged me along to her photoshoot with a candy brand that had asked her to be their ambassador. I actually remember that brand very well, because it was her favorite.

I watched her naturally pose with a big eye smile as she held up. Her hair was brushed into low pigtails with a black suspender skirt and blue jacket loosely draped over her shoulders.

Right then and there, she seemed so mature.

About half an hour later hands shake me awake, rubbing my eyes I met a pair of golden ones.

"We can go now!" River grinned, skipping around excitingly. "I'm all done!"

Getting up and stretching, I followed her out of the studio and out the back door. A black suburban was waiting for us and almost immediately among our arrival, the driver stepped out and opened the door for us.

Inside there was even a mini fridge, along with two pillow and blanket sets.

Talk about fancy shit right there.

"How long?" I asked, looking out the window as the car started moving.

"There's going to be some traffic at this hour there so about thirty?" River answered before taking one of the pillow and blankets for herself. "Time for a nap."

I decided to jump on the opportunity to take another nap as well, fully knowing that I was a bit too excited for one.

Ever since a part of me disappeared and another part resurfaced, my body temperature changed too. Wielding a fire quirk always gave me an average temperature of 37.5°c, but now it had dropped all the way down to 36.4°c, according to the doctor.

Everything felt a little colder than normal, but it wasn't that bad of a change...

"Miss River, Miss Akari, we have arrived," The driver's voice immediately snapped me awake as I rubbed my eyes.

River besides me began to stir and sat back up, blinking her eyes aimlessly. Stretching her arms, she said something to the driver who nodded in response. Then she pulled out her phone and tapped away for a few seconds before turning to me.

"Okay, the rest of them just got here a few minutes ago!" She clapped her hands once to convey her excitement.

Getting out of the car, she pointed to me to go one direction while she went the other. Instructing me to only reveal my place when she says so. And with a mixture of nervousness and excitement, I nodded.

They must go to this park often if River knew exactly where I should go, it's either that or she thinks this path leads to where she wants me to go.

I decided to look around at my surroundings and because of the many trees that are there, it reminds me of forest camp site back in Japan. It didn't seem too far long ago but it had been weeks already.

I wonder how they're doing.

Was Katsuki okay? He probably made it back safely, his pride was most likely hurt by me saving him.

What about Izuku's arms? Hopefully no permanent damage was taken.

Ochako and the girls, they're probably training their asses off to become stronger.

Shouto? Eijirou? Denki? They had strong quirks, they also probably trying their best to improve their quirks.

"Seriously! It was my day off! Little River calls us all out and is late!" A feminine voice sighs and it makes literally makes me jump then freeze up immediately.