Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1

Your POV
After doing my usual routine, minus the jogging or hanging out on the roof, I headed out.

I was walking towards the direction of Shou's house when I ran into Urakaka.

"Akari-Chan!" She shouted and excitedly waved at me. I waved back.

"Where are you going this early?" Both of us said at the same time, we laughed.

"I went to the supermarket to pick up a few things, what about you?"

"Shou's." I bluntly answered, I didn't think before I spoke and this is what happens.

"Todoroki-Kun??!! Are you guys going on a date?!?!" A wave of red washed over her, turning her into a red tomato. "MY BEST FRIEND IS ALREADY DATING SOMEBODY??!!"

Oh fuck, this is happens.

"Uh...no. He asked me yesterday to help him clear up his um..," I searched for a word "Misunderstanding."

"Awwwww, that's okay too. But you gotta dress nicer! Not that you don't, but-" I swore she would have started hyperventilating if I didn't stop her.

"Relax, Urakaka, I'm not offended. I don't know anything about fashion, since I grew up on the streets pretty much." I flashed her a smile, which was probably really out of character of me before I came to U.A..

The girl exhaled, relief rushed over her.

"Okay! Is your um...house around here? If not we can head over to mine! Although, I don't have a lot of clothes that you would like."

I shrugged and pointed to the modern looking apartments a hundred yards me behind me. The apartments I lived at pretty new, meaning they weren't made like hundreds years ago, rather made these past ten years.

They at least costed about 4,000 dollars a month, and let me tell you, I'm glad I wasn't paying that monthly rent. The apartments only had two towers of housing, they were kind of positioned so they were facing each other. Painted a sleek, grey with a sign in the front. Mod-Lent Apartments.

"There??! A-Akari-Chan, you must be rich!" She stuttered.

"Hell no, if I was rich, life would have been easier." I bursted out laughing as the two of us headed back to my turf. And yes, I call my apartment my turf.
——
My apartment was on the small side but it worked and it was cozy. So no complaints here.
Walking in, to your left was the kitchen, with real marble counter tops. The entire floor of this place was polished floorboard, minus the bathroom.

Across the kitchen was the living room. Huge windows, a couch and TV. The living room was slightly elevated, so there were two mini steps. Behind the wall of the TV, was my room, small but cozy. Plus, I had a fucking balcony.

Then the bathroom to the right when you walk in and a little closet.

I led Urakaka into my bedroom, the color scheme was pretty much black, white, (Favorite Color) and earthy, green hanging plants by the windows.

"Okay! Let's see what we have to work with!" Urakaka immediately opened the closet door.

Hoodies, black leggings, couple pair of ripped jeans, sweatpants and few sweaters. Right away, her brown eyes met my (E/C) ones. A try-a-thon.

"Too revealing."

"Something more colorful!" She said.

"Too loosely goosey, something more elegant?"

"Nope, nope, nope, you look like a- I rather not say."

After half an hour of trying clothes, we both were running out of ideas. Just then, she pulled out a ivory knitted sweater with a simple diamond pattern on the front. It was a really low turtleneck which I could deal with.