Chapter 12| Strength

Akari- Replace with your name

Kageko- Replace with your last name

Ari or Ri- Replace with nickname
————
You really wanted to see Eijirou's fight against the other boy with a similar hardening quirk, but your head was starting to kill you. You really didn't expect the side effects to come so quickly.

You were in the room that you were in about half an hour ago. As you sat down, you rested your head on your arms, letting your (H/L) (H/C) hair to surround yourself.

"Akari-Chan?" You heard Deku voice.

Looking over to the door, Deku, Urakaka and Iida was there. Urakaka rushed over to you, putting her palm only on your forehead.

"Are you alright?"

You nodded, but you weren't.

"Did something happen?" Deku asked, he was concerned.

You shook your head, but something did.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache. You're going against Bakugou right?" This sat upright with your legs crossed.

"Yup. Honestly, I'm really scared." Urakaka admitted as she took a seat beside you.

"Don't worry, he's all bark but no bite!" You tried your best to comfort the brownette.

"Yeah! I believe in you Urakaka-Chan!"

"I do too!" Iida did his hand motions.

"Thanks. You know Akari-Chan..." The brownette changed the subject.

You hummed in response, looking at the clock, she had a few more minutes before she went against Bakugou.

"I really admire your strength, physically and mentally." She stated bluntly.

"Huh??" You tilted your head to side.

"From first time I talked to you ever, you knew what you wanted and how you were going to get it. You were prepared for anything. You're strong, you weren't afraid of anything, you don't back down from anything either. But I'm not like that at all, I just want to be a hero because I want to help my parents." Your best friend scratched her head.

Weren't afraid of anything? Strong?

"I may be physically stronger than you, but not even to close mentally. Up here," you pointed to your head. "I'm fucked up. There's a lot of things I'm afraid, but I never show it. Deku and Iida should be hearing this, not me, you know? But I appreciate it, Urakaka." You gave her a promising smile, which she returned to her own.

You stared at the bottle of pills after she walked out the room after saying goodbye.
——

"Akari-Chan must have been through a lot before she was this version of Akari-Chan I know. But I still admire her strength." Urakaka thought heading out to face Bakugou.

"And a kid who's been pretty famous since middle school! Katsuki Bakugou from the Heroics Department! Vs, the kid who I'm rooting for, Ochaco Urakaka from the Heroics Department as well!

(A/N) I'll be skipping this scene cause I'm too lazy to write about. Plus, I just don't wanna xD)

The destruction afterwards was massive, so the staff announced that there would be a ten minute break before the next bracket began. You decided to see how your best friend was doing then that Hedgehog. Who well, was a close friend.

Opening the door to the waiting room, you saw Urakaka sitting upright on a chair, completely normal except the a few scratches and bandaids.

"Akari-Chan!" You saw Urakaka place down her phone, meaning she had a phone call.