Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2

Hope you guys liked the very dark background/past with (Y/N) xD

I think this music goes along with this chapter pretty well! And super long chapter!
———
(Recap)
I guess neither of us had a fucking normal childhood, huh?" You forced a laugh, in attempt to lighten the mood.

Shouto chuckled and shook his head. Only you could "laugh" at something like this. He changed the subject.

"We're here."

You look up at the tall, white, building. You recognized the huge building from your haunting memories. The Hospital.

(Official Chapter)
"After my mother poured the water on me, my old man sent her to the hospital. She's been here ever since, this would be the first time I would see her in years." Shouto said with his usual monotone and a solemn expression.

You widen your (E/C) hues, Damn. Looks like you weren't the only one who went through a dark phase. Sighing, you followed your childhood friend into the unpleasant memory filled place. It definitely made you uncomfortable.

Just like how you remembered it, it reeks of disinfectant/Iodoform, straight up death and a irony substance you picked up with your nose. Blood, the recognizable smell.

Shouto walked up to the front desk, with you following him closely. Almost immediately, the two ladies that worked at the front desk recognized you both.

"Todoroki And Kageko right? You guys really pulled off some great moves out there! Specially you, Kageko! Man, you were so close to beating that boy!" The lady praised you.

"Thanks."

"Anyways, how may I help you both?" She asked, with a bright smile across her face.

"We're here to visit somebody, Rei Todoroki." Shouto bluntly stated.

The lady at the front desk nodded, while the other woman got out a sheet of paper. One column with the words, 'Name', 'Date' and the last one with 'Time' labeled at the top. The both of you filled it out and were given directions.

"It should be the 3rd one at the end of the hallway of the 4th floor."

Just like that, Shouto punched in the 4th floor button and the elevator went up. With every step forward, there was hesitation.

"You sure you want me to be here, Shou? I really don't want to make anything fucking worst." You mumbled gripping your left arm with your right.

"Yeah, I'm sure. With you here I feel a lot better about myself." Your childhood friend responded.

You flashed him a small smile, then pulled out your phone before the both of you reached your destination. Holding it side ways, you switched the camera to selfie mode and positioned the phone so the both of you were in the picture. You held up a peace sign while Shouto did the same, although he looked extremely awkward.

"Pffft!" You laughed, but muffled it out of putting the back of your hand onto your mouth.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened, the hall ways was quiet. Really quiet. Like usual, you followed Shou's lead to the 3rd room at the end of the hallway.

Battle Scars (Discontinued) [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara