Chapter 7| Accepted

Chapter 7| Accepted [Trigger Warning!]

Akari- Your Name

Kageko- Last Name

Ri or Ari- Nickname

——2nd Person POV

Before you hit the solid ground, the ash blonde caught you as he used one hand to blast the threat away.

"Bro!" Eijirou shouted out.

He carried you bridal style as Eijirou and him backed away from the Nomu and the hand guy, Tenko. What was he planning to do? The secret was out, you were a villain.

"Hand over the girl." Tenko demanded.

"Don't tell me what to do, shitface." Bakugou grumbled as he looked down at you.

Your (H/C) hair covered most of your face, as your head rested on his chest. Your breathing was messed up. The reason why you blacked out was probably the sudden lack of oxygen and to make fire, you needed a fuel, oxygen and fire itself.

"Wake up Shortie, you need to fucking explain this." His voice was quiet, but loud enough for you to hear.

Drip. Drip. Blood dripped from your neck onto Bakugou's costume. As the blood dripped faster, Bakugou held you closer and tighter.

Something from your hair poked his arm. His crimson orbs took a closer look at it. Horns, devil horns. They weren't obvious because of their size, but if you moved your head just right, you could see little pointed horns.

"HAVE NO FEAR, I AM HERE."

——

You groaned as you slowly opened your (E/C) eyes and adjusted to the light. Pain shot up your neck as you tried to move, making you wince.

The air reeked the scent of Iodoform, that distinct hostpital smell. You couldn't relaxing with that scent all over the place. Slowly, you sat up and saw Recovery Girl siting in a chair a couple of feet in front of you.

"Oh, you're awake dear. Seems like you still recover as fast!" Recovery Girl asked you cheerfully.

"Yeah." Your voice was quiet and raspy.

"Your voice was return by tomorrow,. That boy really messed up your neck quite a bit, luckily it didn't leave any scars this time."

"Mhm." You hugged your knees after being them up to your chest. Your (E/C) orbs stared at the ground and (H/C) with ends of red draped over shoulders.

(If you have short hair, make it longer! Don't worry you'll get your original hair style later in the story!)

"Is something on your mind, dear?"

——

After school, Bakugou walked to the hospital. Aizawa assigned him the task to bring some of the work you missed today.

He had mixed feelings. Should he hate you for being a villain? But you saved him and Eijirou from that creature. It was because of you those villain came. But you fought a lot of them off yourself.

"This is fucking confusing." Bakugou grumbled as he walked in the hospital doors.

"The fourth room at the end of the hallway." The front desk told him.

As he walked, he thought about your connection with those villains from earlier. Was your code name Zero? That same villain that almost took down All Might?

The hallway was silent, so any sound from the rooms he could hear. As he was about to knock, he heard Recovery Girl speak up. He decided to listen.