Chapter 31| Flow of Memories

There you were...walking around in public in a goddamn dress. On top of that...you were along side the oversized ego Hedgehog.

"Why the hell are you staring at bug sprays?" Bakugou suddenly asked you as you stared at the different sections of bug spray.

"Oh shit, you're right! I should be looking at Hedgehog sprays!" You snickered, teasing the ash blonde.

"What the fuck?! You trying to say something, Shortie?"

"Pffffft, just kidding, I enjoy your company." You flashed him a small smile before taking out your phone and snapping a quick picture of Bakugou. He looked at you strangely.

"O-Oi, you have a crush on me or something?" He slightly stuttered, as your face went slightly pink.

Maybe?

"Nah, blackmail purposes."

"Fuck off. Let's get stuff before we tore this place down." Bakugou chuckled, which was rare for him. You nodded before covering your lower half of your face with the back of your hand.

Handsome.

Out of nowhere, it suddenly felt like a date. It felt like it was the only two of you. Shopping around for supplies for the Lodge. Suddenly, maybe having a relationship didn't sound so bad after all.

"Yo, Ari, get your ass in this fucking cart."

"Huh?" You looked up from the ground as he pushed a shopping cart out of nowhere. "Did you just call me by my name?"

"N-No. You getting in or not?"

"Uh...can't really. I'm wearing this goddamn dress. If I lift my leg up any higher I'll- AH!" The ash blonde suddenly picked you up bridal style and gently set you in the shopping cart like you were made out of glass.

"Thanks..." You muttered shyly.

"You ready?" He smirked as you laughed and held onto the sides of the cart tightly. With a nod, the boy sprinted down the isle and half-way, he joined in the fun by standing on the bottom too.

"WOOO!! HELL YEAH!" You screamed as the shopping cart rolled down the empty isle of camping gear.

This reminded you of the years back in that underground place. Everyday was adrenaline pumping, dangerous and risky as hell. But this? This was wasn't dangerous or risky, but hell was it fun.

The two of you slapped high fives as Bakugou hopped off and curved around an employee as he screamed at the dangerous act.

"Look! Look, Mama!" A young child pulled on her mother's shirt as the Bakugou and you sped towards them with the cart. The child held out her hand for a high-five.

"What's wrong honey? Did you see- OH MY GOD!!!" The woman's jaw dropped as the shopping cart sped passed her child without any warning.

"GET IT KATSU!" You shouted to the ash blonde as he went towards the child. You a quick motion, you gave the girl a high-five.

"Woo! That lady gave me a high-five! Wasn't she cool? She was just like a hero with her boyfriend pushing her!" She jumped up and down with a giant grin as her mother practically had a heart attack.

"Oh dear..." The woman sighed.
—<Start Music Here!>

"That was fucking hilarious! We should definitely do it more often!" You laughed your ass off as you got out of the shopping cart. Once again, the two of you slapped high fives with each other with giant smiles, which included Bakugou.