Chapter 29| That Night

"You know, Katsu, you really suck at this." You snickered, running a hand through your (H/C) locks.

"Fuck off, it's my first time."

"AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING BANANA PEELS! THEY'RE THROWING ME OFF!!" He shouted at you.

The two of you were playing Ario Cart and you were in the lead. Every time you got your hands on a banana peel, you used it and caused the ash blonde's character spinning around.

"I'm using only one hand and you're still losing!" You laughed at the boy's terrible aim as he threw something at you, but completely missed you.

"I FUCKING QUIT!" He hollered as a game over screen popped up.

"Aw come on you Hedgehog, you gotta admit, it was fucking fun."

Bakugou glared at you and went to the kitchen for a drink of water.

"You know Katsuki, it's about that time to get a girlfriend." Mitsuki popped out of nowhere, surprising his son as he spit out his water.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM, OLD HAG?!"

"Your grandmother you dumbass brat. Anyways, do you have somebody you're interested in, Ri-Chan?" She wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"Nah, not really. Solo ride until I die, you know?" You laughed with your usual smile.

"What about in the past? I guarantee you have had a boy you like." She popped herself on the couch as you and Bakugou were on the floor.

"Uh..," You scratched your head. "Yeah..."

"Oh my god, who's the lucky guy?! What's their name?" She gasped as Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"I'm not sure what his real name was but he went by the name Charlie. I liked him...but it didn't last long before he went...to a better place."

"Tough childhood, huh? Don't worry, you're a lot fucking tougher that anybody I know." She said before getting up.

"You kids have fun, I'll be in the kitchen for a while." Mitsuki added.

"You have a lot of energy for somebody like you." He grumbled as he was typing something on his phone.

"The hell does that mean?" You looked up from your phone also.

"For somebody to have gone through that much." He muttered, before getting interrupted by a incoming video chat.

" "Shitty Hair,"why am I not surprised?" You rolled your eyes with a smile.

He answered it and accidentally turned the camera on you, who was sitting on his bed in pjs. Which was your usual oversized T-Shirt and shorts.

"Oh my god, K-Kaminari we called at the wrong time. Uh...I'll leave you t-two alone!" Kirishima shuttered as his face went red, Kaminari was in the background with an awkward expression.

"YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG, SHITTY HAIR! AND STOP WITH THE SHITTY FACE OF YOURS DISCOUNT PIKACHU!!" Bakugou shouted at them, his face as red as well.

You tilted your head to the side in confusion, what did they mean? You were about to ask what the hell they meant and then you understood.

Poof, your face was also red.

Oh my fucking god.

"Whew, thank god! Anyways, how you doing bakubro?" Kirishima changed the subject. "You and Akari-Chan was pretty much knocked out at the end."