Chapter 35| Run

Chapter 35| Run

Afternoon—

You were asleep.

Dead asleep, literally, during Aizawa's little presentations about the remedial students. You had somehow fell asleep while standing up, head resting on Bakugou's shoulder. The blonde, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind until a bit later.

"Yo, wake up you lazy sloth," He muttered, nudging her head as she groaned and slurred our a 'five more minutes'. "Come on, you're heavy as fuck."

"Shut up, let me breathe for a moment. I'm literally spending the day underwater, humans aren't made to live underwater," You replied, nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck unconsciously.

"W-What the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing," You managed to muttered out after realizing what you had just done. "I'm going back into my hot tub."

Dinner-

You threw on a plain, white 'V' line t-shirt and a light grey zip-up over it, with a pair of black leggings and Converse. Running back with Urakaka to the cooking area after taking showers.

The two of you snuck up behind Bakugou, eyes widening at his chopping skills.

"Wow, Bakugou! You have amazing knife skills! That's so unexpected!" Urakaka's jaw dropped.

"What do you mean by 'unexpected'?! Huh?! Are you looking down on me?!" Bakugou shouted back with his usual attitude, as Kirishimia sighed a couple of feet in front of him.

"Everybody has too much energy..," The red head sighed.

"Katsu here loved to cook with his mom in a pink apron when he was younger, isn't that right?" You smirked as the blonde sent eyes like daggers at you, glaring you down.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

"Akari-Chan! Can you bring this pot to one of the stoves please?" Urakaka called after she finished preparing the broth in the pot. You nodded, taking it by the handles from the table. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome," you replied with a small smile.

"I might have put too much carrots into it," She laughed, rubbing the nape of her neck with a little embarrassment on her cheeks.

You smiled, the present reminding you of the past.

There was this one time, you thought, when the six of you spent the night out in the actual woods. One of the boys was in charge was suppose to chop a third of the carrots and the rest was for the remaining days out.

Instead, the idiot chopped all of it and scooped it into the soup. You all didn't notice until you each got your portion.

"Why is sooo orange?"

"I thought there was beef in this?"

"How much of the carrots did you use in this?!"

It was hilarious.

The supposing beef soup with green onions and a little bit of carrots turned into just carrot soup with beef and a little bit of green onions. You guys had always teased the boy about it time after time.

"Are you alright?" A deep voice asked you after a soft tap on your shoulder.

You turned around to see Todoroki.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just some old memory came back, that's all," You chuckled.

"Do you miss them?" He bluntly asked, taking the pot from your hands.