Chapter 2| Hero Academia

Akari- Replace with your name

Kageko- Replace with your last name

Ri or Ari- Replace with nickname
——————

—1 Week Later; Early March; 2nd Person POV

"Yes, I agree on this quirk marriage. I will be looking forward to it."

Slowly, you opened your eyes at the source of sunlight peaking through the curtains. Turning your head over at your (F/C) alarm clock, you had more than enough time to get ready.

You ran a hand through your (H/C) locks as you walked in your bathroom. After doing your daily routine, you headed to your closet.

After a few minutes of staring into space, you managed to remember what you were searching for, your uniform.

Walking over to the chair of your desk, you pulled out a (F/C) hair brush. The tips of red reminded you of the day that you dyed it, a soft smile spreaded across your face. Only to be covered up with the straight face you pulled off.

With that, you made yourself a simple sandwich and headed out.

——

You stood in front of a pair of doors, you gripped the brass handles and opened it.

Inside, students chattered away, unawares of the (H/C) haired female that walked in. Although, when you got close to them, they could felt your intimidating aura.

You slumped down in your seat, with your head resting on your arms.

"Akari?" You perked up at the sound of your name.

Looking up, a boy with spiky red hair. Almost immediately, you recognized the male.

"Eij?"

"It is you Akari! I didn't know you applied to U.A. too? Why didn't you tell me?" Eijirou bursted out with questions, crying out manly tears.

"Oops, looks I forgot."

"FUCKING SHORTIE?!"

"..."

You reconized that voice from anywhere. Slowly, you turned around to the direction of the voice. No doubt, it was Bakugou.

"Stupid hedgehog?"

"OI! ARE YOU CALLING ME A HEDGEHOG?!" The ash blonde shouted back.

"You're the only hedgehog I see here." You decided to tease him more, his reaction was priceless.

"Uh...Akari I think he's going to explode." Eijirou sweatsdropped.

Bakugou's face was red, clearly, a vein popped out of his forehead and smoke came out of his ears. You were about to say something else, but decided not to.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I WAS PLACED 2ND AT THE ENTRANCE EXAMS!!"

That caught the attention of many, people snapped their heads at you and Bakugou.

"-1st place?" You heard somebody say.

"-which one?"

"-thought Bakugou was placed first."

"-pretty."

"My score doesn't fucking count, okay?" You rolled your (E/C) orbs at the hedgehog.

The chattering began to slowly disappear and everybody seemed to shift their attention to the door. Where a man with messy black hair made his way out of a yellow sleeping bag.