1k Special| Lose It

1k Special| Lose It

(Lets just say this happened somewhere during the time where Momo invited people over to study for the exams but after the studying session. The boys are in a different room)

—The Yaoyorozu Estate: Momo's Bedroom

"Seriously? That's super cool! Being able to do a little bit of everything!" Hagakure gasped.

"I fucking suck at it. It was only for this one occasion that we dressed up as "professional dancers", thank god I wasn't the leader." You laughed, hugging a pillow while as all the girls saw in a circle.

"What about like a tango or something formal?" Momo wondered.

"Fuck no. I look like a damn chicken!" You shook your head.

"At least you look like something." Hagakure pouted as the others laughed.

"I still can't believe this is your first time staying over with a group of friends..." Mina sighed dramatically.

"I lived with a group of close friends, does that count?"

Everybody else shook their heads. What could they do to make your first sleepover the best one yet? A few seconds later, a idea popped into Momo's head as she smiled.

"I'm going to be right back." She told all of you as she slipped out the door with a big smile.

You shrugged as everyone else did the same.

A Few Minutes Later

With the music and Momo's giant bedroom, it was a perfect place to dance one's soul out. So that was what the five of you were doing until Momo opened her bedroom door with one of her family's butler wheeling in a racks and racks of dresses.

The fuck did I get myself into...

"GET OFF OF ME SHITTY HAIR! I'M NOT WEARING THAT FUCKING SUIT- FUCK OFF DISCOUNT PIKACHU! YOU TOO, YOU DAMN TAPE DISPENSER!" Bakugou was screaming- cursing bloody murder. If there was one, it was enough to scare them off. Which slightly concerned you.

"Is...he good?" You pointed a finger to the direction the screaming and yelling was coming from.

"Everything is fine, he's just not cooperating. Anyways...you know what we're doing?" Momo grinned as Mina smiled like crazy, followed by the others.

"DANCE PARTYYYYY!!!" Mina shouted with excitement.

"And... Akari-Chan, you're going to be dancing. With Bakugou. Heh heh heh.." Urakaka had a creepy grin on her face as the others turned their heads at you as you sweat-dropped.

"Yeah...Ribbit."

"Mhm..." Jirou nodded.

Oh god. I'm not wearing those. Shit...run...run..RUN!! RUN DUMBASS RUN!!

You took the chance to sprint out the door and down the hallway towards who-knows-what. But you knew one thing for sure, you were being hunted down like prey.

"Get her!" You heard Hagakure yell behind you.

As you dashed down a corridor, you glanced behind you to check the situation.

Thank god I can run in these pjs.

Finally you slowed down and turned a corner to catch your breath. As you sat down you stumbled on something- somebody that muttered out a 'the fuck?' and onto the ground.

"What the hell?" You groaned as looked up to meet a pair of gleaming crimson eyes that were almost a source of light in the dimly lit corridor.

"Shortie?"