Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog

Akari- Replace with your name

Kageko- Replace with your last name

Ari or Ri- Replace with nickname

Double upload!
———

The round ended with Bakugou winning, meaning...he would go up against Shou. Then, whoever the was the winner would go up against you.

Normally, you would love combat and fighting. But today? You weren't feeling it, the Suppressants were really starting to take effect. You took some painkillers to get rid of the headache, but you could feel your quirk slowly being drowned out by the doing of the drugs.

Once in a while, there was a numbing pain on the sides of your torso. It didn't hurt a lot, but it went on and off enough to annoy you.

Fuck you, Masashi, you thought over and over.

"Man, I got beat!" Eijirou sighed as sat in the seat next to you.

"You made it pretty far into it though." You forced a smile, despite the numbing pain.

Out of nowhere your girl friends, Urakaka, Momo, Mina and Hagakure popped out.

"Good job, Kirishima!" Mina happily said with her usual bright smile.

"Yup! Great job!" Your invisible friend joined in, along with Urakaka and Momo.

"Gotta say, Bakugou doesn't go easy on people." Momo sighed.

"Nope!" Urakaka repiled.

"Sooooo..," Mina started to change the topic. "Are you sureeee that you and Kirishima aren't dating? You guys seem awfully close, AND have the exact same red in your hair!"

It was true, the ends of your hair were dyed the exact same crimson red and Eijirou. But there was a reason, you lost to an arcade game to Eijirou. And before the two of you played, he said as a joke the loser had to dye their hair crimson red.

And? You dyed the ends of your (H/C) hair crimson red.

"Well...we kind of knew each before school even started and..." Eijirou started explaining everything.

While that was happening, you felt a cold set of eyes sending daggers at you. Just who you thought it was, Endeavor. Boiling with anger, he gave you a icy glare.

You were so temped to flip the hero off, although, you thought about only for Shou's sake. After all the more smaller fights, they one everybody has waiting for was next. Shouto Todoroki Vs Katsuki Bakugou.

The audience may not know this but, the winner out of the two males...would go against the former villain and she-devil (says Present Mic). You.
——
(A/N) Sorryyyy, I'm too lazy to write about the other fights, so let's pretend they all happened and you are outside of the waiting room rn!

Opening the door, Bakugou sat in a chair with a nasty scowl plastered across his face. You caught his gaze staring at the small bottle of drugs. Was he feeling guilty that he couldn't stop that man?

Pulling out a chair beside him, you sat down. The ash blonde didn't seem to care that you were here. Or at least, right now.

"You okay? The big match is in like ten minutes." You quietly said, sometimes being this quiet wasn't like you to him.

"I should be the fucking one asking you that, dumbass." He grumbled, although your abnormally good hearing picked it up.

You took in a deep breath, "It's not your fault, I fucked...my own life, okay?" You forced a smile at the end to lighten up the mood.