Chapter 44| Platform 9

"This is impressive, you're healing a lot faster than we anticipated!" The doctor stared wide eyed at you as you proudly stood up without any support. "I'm very surprised that you can stand up now without any kind of support, good job!"

You laughed softly at the doctor's comment before asking, "How long do I have left before I get discharged?"

"At this rate, I'll say you'll be discharged by Sunday, 5 days. Any other questions?"

You shook your head before waving the doctor a small goodbye. After hearing the news, you were on cloud 9 just thinking about leaving the hospital and going out into the real world again. It's been 6 days since you woke up and you've been going at it with the healing process.

You lied back onto the bed with your legs crossed and hands under your head as you stared out at the window.

It was already early September and you had started high school since early March, it's been half a year already. You had to admit, you weren't expecting a lot from the classes that were going to be taught to you in the beginning since you knew a lot of hand-in-hand combat and your fire quirk.

But it turned out, you had a lot to learn.

Teamwork was a massive struggle in your area as you only had worked with six specific people for your entire life.

Although, not shouting out "non-heroic", quoted by Aizawa, things like "holy shit, can you stop crying for fuck's sake" was a little easier to hold onto. That was just about keeping your mouth shut.

It wasn't as bad as you thought UA was at first.

"That's why you always piss me off! I could never tell what you're thinking! Even though you were some punk that never had anything to offer, you always were looking at me with those eyes that seem to know something I don't!" The ash blonde screamed at Midoriya on the ground as he landed back on the ground with a loud thump.

"It's always like you're looking down on me! Like you're waiting for a time to surpass me! You're a fucking eyesore!"

"That's...what you really thought?" Midoriya stood up and met Bakugou's eyes dead on. "Normally, I wouldn't want anything to do with somebody that kept insulting me over the years...but like you said, I had nothing. As horrible as your bad side was, your strength was just so impressive."

"You had so much...so much I didn't!" With that said, bright green electricity surrounded Midoriya's legs as he suddenly dashed forwards to Bakugou at high speed. "I could've admire somebody like All Might from a distance, but you were always right there! This amazing person!"

The green haired boy turned his body as he lifted his leg up into the hair and used his quirk at 8% as Bakugou made a 'x' with his arms to protect himself from the attack. Bakugou couldn't do anything else because of the high speed he came in with, it left small burn marks on his arms where he had stopped it.

"I always had chased after you!"

"Had?! Is he trying to say he had surpassed me?!"

Fueled by anger and frustration, Bakugou blasted himself up in the air by using his quirk. Then threw a exploding attack at Midoriya before scraping on the ground with a smirk.