Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New

Chapter 32| A Start of Something New

The next thing you knew, it was summer break. You had your stuff in your hands and was waiting for the bus. It was sunny out, the weather was incredibly nice and warm that day. It's been a while since you rode a bus.

Because of what happened at the mall that time, Aizawa had to keep the location quiet, meaning none of you knew where you were going.

You stood by Bakugou who looked more than annoyed at the other blonde from the other hero class. The blonde, known as Monoma, kept blabbering about Class 1-A needing supplementary lessons.

If this other fucking stupid Hedgehog say another word, I'm going to send him flying-

"Sorry." A girl from his class apologized after hitting the boy in the back of his head, knocking him out.

"Holy shit, I was about to send this fucker outta this world." You chuckled as Bakugou nodded his head in agreement.

"Hey, Akari-Chan! Sit by us on the bus!" Urakaka shouted to you.

"Sure why-"

"No way, damn round face. She's already sitting with me." Bakugou interrupted you by standing in front of you.

"Uh...what the fuck?" Your face was burning up inside.

"You heard that didn't you, Shortie? You're sitting with me." Bakugou stated with his face red with embarrassment.

"You sure you wanna sit with a loser like me? You can sit with Eij if you want, I don't fucking mind." You shrugged, half serious and half joking.

The ash blonde suddenly frowned. He grabbed your bag and pulled your hand along as he pulled you away from everybody else. Bakugou's heart was beating faster the longer he was in contact with your skin.

"You good bro?" You asked him, well, more like the back of him.

"Yeah..." You heard him slightly whispered.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you, ya know?" Bakugou suddenly turned around with a smirk.

"Ha, you wish, you could!" You responded with a smirk as well.

Bakugou rolled his crimson orbs at you before he leaned in near your ear. Your face, heated up once again. You could feel his breathing on your neck, his face was so close to yours too.

"I'll fucking murder you, don't you dare mock me." He whispered.

You laughed and did exactly what he told you not to. You mocked him. "You gonna murder your future wife, huh?"

"W-WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou shuddered.

"You gave me a promise ring back then, remember~?" You cooed with a cocky grin as you showed him a ring in your pocket.

Bakugou looked confused as fuck, did he actually give you a promise ring? Ah shit, this was gonna be confusing.

"Just kidding, I fucking fooled you!" You laughed as you dropped the ring back into your pocket. Not a second later, he was chasing you as you ran in a circle with him screaming, 'Get over here you fucking idiot.'