Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me

All For One's and All Might's faces crumpled as they saw you lying on the ground with your open wound leaking out what once was in your body.

"I should've taken her quirk so many years ago," All For One shook his head, walking closer with his hand out to your body and floated up.

The smoke was still everywhere, so the cameras couldn't capture the moment you interfered with the battle. All Might's right arm went back into his muscular form with a fist up as the same red liquid was dripping down from his mouth.

From what the news reporters could see, All Might had blocked another attack from All For One. The smoke had cleared a little bit but there was still enough to block your body from the view. If the media saw, it'll certainly raise questions and drama. Before anybody could make a move, something did first.

Your own shadow suddenly grew into a thin, yet lengthy one, wrapping it's self around you, and pulled you into the darkness. Just like that, your physical body had disappeared, only leaving a small pool of blood.

"What an annoying quirk as well, I should've taken it," All For One shook his head, floating towards All Might and the pool of blood that was left of you. "Let's end this here and put everything we've got into this last punch."

A sudden flame attack was released towards the villain, All For One quickly blocked it with his arm that went bulky.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL MIGHT?!"

Bakugou watched as the fight went down on the big screen in the city along side Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu. It was intense, seeing the number one hero against a villain that strong.

"Stop crying you damn nerd," He mumbled, looking around him, hoping to spot a familiar (H/C) head. But there was nobody with that exact same shade to be found.

Earlier when the camera went dark from the smoke, he found it a little bit suspicious that All Might could use his quirk so suddenly in that little frame slot after blocking a big attack. But at the same time, it was the number one hero. Of course he had tricks up his sleeves.

"Robot, have you seen Akari?" Bakugou decided to ask the boy a few feet away from him, Iida.

"No," He shook his head in response. "One of the pro-heroes on the screen might've took her to a safer spot like they're doing right now."

It's true, heroes like Endeavor and those who were unharmed from All For One was there, supporting the Pillar of Peace by taking the unconscious out. The woman who All Might saved from the villain's attack was being rescued too, so it wouldn't be too shocking for you to be taken away from the scene already.

"I wish I had the chance to see you one last time, Katsu. You really were one of a kind. I love you, even though you may not feel the same way."

Your phantom voice suddenly echoed in his head, making him swish his head around to look for you again. But he only earned some weird looks from the people around him. He let out a quiet sigh before his eyes were glued to the big screen again.

Everybody was shouting out encouragements to All Might, saying that he could beat the villain. Bakugou knew that it was a dangerous match, making him bite down on his lip and grit his teeth nervously.

All For One's right arm suddenly grew huge and bulked with muscles as All Might raised his arm up as the two clashed together for a final fight.

"FINISH HIM, ALL MIGHT!!" The crowd, including Bakugou yelled.