Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø

(I'll tell where you should start the music ^^)
——
Blah blah blah blah, I didn't pay much attention to the instructions Aizawa gave really. My head was filled with fucking Katsu. 

Katsu when he's pissed, Katsu when he looks like a Hedgehog, which is everyday, Katsu when he's smiling, Katsu when he's laughing, you get my point. I just can't get that stupid Hedgehog outta my damn head!

"Turn them in by the end of the week." Aizawa said, as he handed sheets of paper down each row.

After finding my piece of paper, which only had one hero agency printed on it. To be fucking honest, if I were the me about two, maybe a little less, I would have ripped that goddamn paper right up. But ever since I attend this place, I have been thinking about this the
fucking choices I make.

"Yup! I'm going to see who Akari-Chan chose! Akari-Chan!" Urakaka said.

"Hey, heard you chose Gunhead's agency?" I confirmed.

"Yeah! I want to train my combat moves! Who did you choose?" She punched the air in front of us.

"It's kind of my only damn choice, don't fucking freak out. But I Uh...got chosen by Endeavor." I quietly said, hoping not to bring any attention to me.

"THE FUCK?! LET ME SEE!" Katsu snatched the paper out of my hands, and widen his eyes immediately.

"HE MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!" Annnnnd his ego kicked in.

"Shut the fuck up, if I got the choice, this won't be my first choice anyways. But this is my only damn choice, dude." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

—The day of the Internships: 2nd Person POV

You had your mini grey backpack on along with your school uniform. According to Toshinori, your costume and Izu's were being repaired. Right now, inside your case was a black hoodie, not a hero costume.

Aizawa dismissed the class to head to their destinations. You patted Katsu on his shoulder, who was zoning out, which was unusual for him.

"Don't fucking cry because you miss me. It's only a damn week." You teased, snickering.

"HAH?! WHO THE FUCK SAID I WOULD MISS YOU?!" He exploded, screaming in your face.

"Aww, I'll miss you too, Katsu. See you in a week." You laughed, passing him and heading over to the train.

"Yeah, yeah." You heard him reply, you weren't expecting anything more from him, and you were about to aboard the train when he said something.

"Hey."

You turned your head around, your right foot was already on the train and hands gripping the sides of the doors to pull yourself upwards. Looking back, only Bakugou was left at the station.

"Stay safe."

Flashback: Age 4 1/2

"What are those?" A younger version of Katsu asked you at the playground, pointing to your arm. A blueish and black bruise.

"I....I just fell down the...stairs." You lied, pulling your sleeves down, hiding it.

"You're fucking lying, idiot."

"Huh?" You looked at him, you were a bit taller than him when the two of you were younger.

"I said you're lying. You didn't fall down the stairs. Who the hell do that to you?" Katsu furrowed his brows together, he was pissed.